Hating Alabama

The other day I went to my local shrink for therapy. He asked me what my problem was. I said I have inner rage and I hate Alabama. He said the first step to recovery is to admit your problem and verbalize it. So I spent 2 hours screaming and yelling about how much I hate Alabama. It went on and on until I was exhausted. Finally the shrink said "You know what -I hate Alabama, too!"

I hate Alabama fans twice as much as I hate the team. I can at least respect the team but I loathe all those toothless redneck ******s.

Bama has a 7-5 roster right now with all their losses. Unfortunately, Georgia/aTm/Texas seems to be getting better at their expense. FSU is getting the 3rd stringers, so they think they’re doing great too.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
It's not the Bama team or coaches I hate. It's the people that became Bama fans in the last 25 years. I'm talking about people with zero ties to the school or state. Bandwagon fans are not fans.

Hopefully, these clowns will be less vocal now
I would say in the last 8 years. Most of these fans couldn’t name another Alabama coach other than Saban or Bear Bryant unless they google it

Reactions: vols 30
Former Tennessee assistant Robert Gillespie is the new running backs coach at Alabama and is touring the SEC as an assistant coach.

VN Store

Back