Hats Off To The Ducks

Doyle Hargraves

Trump's diaper is full again
Congratulations on the win today.
I won't make any excuses. You guys were clearly the better team today. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season and I will be pulling for you from here on out. Also would like to add that you have some of the classiest fans around! Cheers!

Reactions: 13 people
I won't make any excuses. You guys were clearly the better team today. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season and I will be pulling for you from here on out. Also would like to add that you have some of the classiest fans around! Cheers!

I'll say congrats but choosing the SEC chant was just pathetic especially directing it toward us.. Wait till you play the big boys to plan that chant.

Reactions: 3 people

Stfu

I'll say congrats but choosing the SEC chant was just pathetic especially directing it toward us.. Wait till you play the big boys to plan that chant.

Maybe they read some of the posts around here all week giving them pretty much zero respect.

I did not like it. Only two sections though.

Congrats no big deal just a little bitter, y'all have one hell of a Team don't know yet if I can pull for y'all yet, just give me till tomm good luck and thanks for not putting 100 on us

Our fans want to play against better competition. And you ARE better competition. The SEC chant wasn't mocking you, it was PROPPING you. Your one of the better teams in the country although you don't feel that way today. You guys have a good team and a good coach. I bet money you beat Florida. We won today, and maybe Alabama beats us. Who knows. But don't take our chants the wrong way.

Reactions: 5 people
Our fans want to play against better competition. And you ARE better competition. The SEC chant wasn't mocking you, it was PROPPING you. Your one of the better teams in the country although you don't feel that way today. You guys have a good team and a good coach. I bet money you beat Florida. We won today, and maybe Alabama beats us. Who knows. But don't take our chants the wrong way.

Read three posts up about what I said, just a little bitter

I hate Oregon!
Can't stand them!

Oregon played a good game today, ill give them credit for that. But the only thing that made me mad was when the fans booed one of our players when he was lying on the ground hurt.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you for the kind words! Hard fought game!

Ignore the stupid chants in the crowd. We are all aware that the top SEC teams can beat us. Hopefully we can make it to the big game this year to find out.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back