Heard OUT per sources

I agree...but...
AP & Hubbs have some 'SPLAININ' to do as LAST WEEK they BOTH said he'd "be ready to go against Kent State, but sitting out to insure he's ready for Oklahoma..."
Don’t blame the media. They got their incorrect info from the coaching staff who tried to “fool” OU as long as they could.
Nothing wrong with that IMHO.
Knoxville media let Heupel get by without divulging it until the Coach just had to.
We will see a lot more of that with the new SEC Injury divulgement rule.
It just is what it is.
This is ALL about the gamblers wanting more “reliable” info.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
I predicted this since Sunday and the coaches statement that he “could have played” vs NCSU.
I knew that was a lie but was called a chicken little here for pointing it out.
I bet he has the dreaded high ankle sprain that takes more time to recover from especially for big guys than a regular sprain.

I hate saying I told y’all so.
Because this hurts us.
Davis is ok.
Karic has been just ok
Umarov is out
Mays, Campbell, and Scraggins have all played hurt in recent past.
I don’t understand those who say we have quality depth in our oline.
I’d even take Mincey back right now.
But it is what it is.
Just please don’t get Nico hurt.
If the OU defense doesn't get him, the crappy turf will...and he might not be the only one.

Oh my goodness!!! We should just tell the team to come home :eek: There is no way they can possibly win if Heard doesn't play. We all know that only one person can possibly play left tackle! No way this coaching staff has any backup plans or has anyone else prepared to play this position. This offense just can't work at all without Heard. I mean our QB is a statue and waits way too long to make a decision!

Oh wait........I was having flashbacks to an earlier team and QB. Sorry.

If you don’t think this is a big deal, you are underestimating the impact on the offense. Nico will be under fire all day if they can’t find someone that can stand up to OU’s edge rush. OU needs some breaks to make this close. This is one.

I predicted this since Sunday and the coaches statement that he “could have played” vs NCSU.
I knew that was a lie but was called a chicken little here for pointing it out.
I bet he has the dreaded high ankle sprain that takes more time to recover from especially for big guys than a regular sprain.

I hate saying I told y’all so.
Because this hurts us.
Davis is ok.
Karic has been just ok
Umarov is out
Mays, Campbell, and Scraggins have all played hurt in recent past.
I don’t understand those who say we have quality depth in our oline.
I’d even take Mincey back right now.
But it is what it is.
Just please don’t get Nico hurt
Use your razor blades and dig until all is right. We’ll cease trying to convince you otherwise.

I

Cute
I said I wanted to be wrong.
But typical of most people here that don’t want to hear the truth.
Heupel lies about injuries. As most coaches do.
He lied about Heard being available for Kent. He was not.
I only want UT to win.
I could care less about being correct on a dumb arse message board.
This hurts us Saturday.
Probably means less time for Nico to throw deep balls. Prob more running and TE targets.
I still think we win but I don’t see a blowout.Go Vols!
Get well, Lance.
Please find a way to type your ideas in a readable format

VN Store

Back