Heard questionable. Not good.

A lot of us are chonic sufferers, but we really haven't played anybody yet and until we beat OU, Arky, and UF I won't feel comfortable with where we are either. Actually I won't even be happy unless we score 50 points in all of those games and shut their offenses down completely.
BVS confirmed. Fiddy? Really?

Reactions: WillisWG
Did you read the report, OP?

Per GoVols247
“Tennessee coach Josh Heupel suggested that Heard could have played against the Golden Flashes.”
He said after the game: “We held a couple of guys tonight that could have gone. Just for the longevity of this season, we held them out tonight.”

Questionable is looking more of a probable, imo. Maybe they’re keeping info closer to the belt…
Good. That way only midgets can see the plan.

If you chose to lack faith in our team and coaching staff, fine. Go for it. To do so without expecting push back and ridicule is … questionable.

I’ll give you your due when you bring a solid take, and have in the past. This fear that Nico and staff can’t handle the challenge of a road game, ain’t one of them.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
If you chose to lack faith in our team and coaching staff, fine. Go for it. To do so without expecting push back and ridicule is … questionable.

I’ll give you your due when you bring a solid take, and have in the past. This fear that Nico and staff can’t handle the challenge of a road game, ain’t one of them.
I said we can win without Heard.
I said it would be more difficult, however.
Where am I wrong?

I said we can win without Heard.
I said it would be more difficult, however.
Where am I wrong?
We don’t have QUALITY depth on the oline playing with a freshman QB on the road at night against a stout dline. There is reason for concern.
We do have quality Oline depth and Nico is well beyond a freshman quarterback.

There’s always reason for concern taking a team on the road for an SEC game. I really hate to use it as an example, but reference that game in the Swamp last year, or Brice stadium the year before that.

There really is no reason to lean into that fear among fellow fans, though. 🤙🏼

Reactions: FBtime
I think heard plays. He seemed to move gingerly in the NC State game but completed the game if I'm not mistaken

Wasn’t an SEC game. Big difference.
I was responding to a poster who said that if a player missed a game, he has to be on the injury report the next week. The players I named missed the Kent State game. They’re not on the OU injury report. ERGO, the statement to which I was replying is not accurate.

Try to keep up, Chuck. It’s Thursday. I need you focused by Saturday night. Okay? Okay.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I was responding to a poster who said that if a player missed a game, he has to be on the injury report the next week. The players I named missed the Kent State game. They’re not on the OU injury report. ERGO, the statement to which I was replying is not accurate.

Try to keep up, Chuck. It’s Thursday. I need you focused by Saturday night. Okay? Okay.
🤣😉🤙🏼

Reactions: NighthawkVol
It just makes the edge rusher studying film and tendencies have to study two dudes as much as possible instead of just one.
Heup can’t lie and say “doubtful” and then have the dude play the whole game or the fines rack up fast and furious - third strike is 100grand.

I suspect the final report due 90 minutes prior to kick shows him as playing.
100 grand? Somebody find Haslam's checkbook. He just made that much in interest in the time it took me to write this.

OK.. a little exaggeration.

$46,000/hour on $8 billion at 5%

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back