Help me feel better about this

It's only middle of July šŸ¤£. In about 5 to 6 weeks this thread will be completely irrelevant
No, it'll be relevant, I was literally asking who we were in on that would move us up for those who had been following more closely this year than I have. I usually follow it closely. Some of the soft as tissue paper crowd around here take any question as an "attack", though it expressly was not. Alas, they are mostly the ones whom you can dig up some pretty hilariously wrong denialism about Pruitt and Butch if you peruse their comment history.

Reactions: WOKI
We have reached the portion of the offseason where the casual recruiting fans show up from the far reaches of the VN badlands and bash our coaches as poor recruiters and start wanting to fire people despite the fact that we have more talent on our football team now and more talent in the commitment pipeline than we have had in a very long time. We saw what this team can do with a QB that makes good quick decisions with HH. Joe Milton was a good QB, but he was not fully capable of running our offense and we saw it sputter slightly last year. This year, we should see a product closer to what we saw in 2022 with Nico at the helm. Plus, all indications are that the defense is going to be even more improved this year. It is everyone's personal choice and right to complain, I suppose, but how can you look at the product that has been put on the field the past 3 years under Heup and these coaches and still have this much to complain about. I mean sure, nothing is perfect and there is always room to get better. However, after the incompetent boobs that cycled through this program for the past 15+ years, this coaching staff looks like a bunch of football savants by comparison. You folks need to find the joy in life and quit complaining quite so much.
I'd say this describes the OP perfectly, considering his petulant behavior ITT.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back