Help me hate Georgia more.

I assume that you mean Larry, this is Roy.
4ce4f9c6caad0317c13e88511896224a.png

Same thing right?

Go spend about 20 minutes on r/CFB. The barkers are insufferable pricks over there, along with the 2 billion Ohio fans infesting that subreddit. r/CFB single handedly made me despise Ohio almost as much as I do Bama and Florida.

Zep, if you live around here, have you heard "Buckeye Terry" call in on the local sports talk shows? He is a classic example of an insufferable Ohio State fan. I am unfortunate enough to have known him in person, and he makes you want to stab your ear drums out with a pencil just as much in person as he does on the radio.

I still remember the 90s when we beat Georgia like 9 years in a row. Even when they fielded good teams, we still beat them relatively easily. We never seemed to have the same mental breakdowns vs Georgia that we have against Florida and Bama. Even into the 2000s and 2010s when they had better teams than us we stole some wins: 2004, 2007, 2009 and we even won back to back games with Butch in 2015 and 2016. I don’t think they own us mentally the way Florida does. Because of this I have never hated them the same way I hate Florida and Bama. Mark Richt was a class act. This Joevol guy seems like a nice guy too for a Georgia fan. Help me volnation to get fired up for this weekend and hate them the way I should. Any comments or reminders on the best reasons to hate them are welcome. Side note - there is Kirby - he is definitely moving me in the right direction. Nothing to like there.

I’m constantly surrounded by UGA fans, but I feel exactly the same way as you.

In my experience, that just makes them hate UT all the more. Keep up the good work. I think you’re on the right track.

Reactions: feathersax
You knows whats worse than a people doing the gator chomp? Grown 🍑 men walking up to you barking in your face. I have seen it not just to me outside Sanford stadium and Stegeman Coliseum as well as Neyland stadium (I have been to many basketball games and can't remember any at Thompson Boling Arena) they dont travel well for bball games. But them doing it to kids. Like super in their faces with crazed looks barking in kids faces. Thats disturbing.

Just carry a rolled up magazine and pop em on the nose.

Everyone knows aggressive dogs act out of fear, and you just gotta remind them who the Alpha is.

Reactions: feathersax
Don't give that sister humping jag off any publicity...The only good time to visit his channel is when UGA loses and he throws the greatest fits ever!...The idiot broke his TV when UGA scored on that hailmary in 2016 only to see dobbs win the game with one of his own LMAO
I loved that lol

Reactions: VOLnMiami
I still remember the 90s when we beat Georgia like 9 years in a row. Even when they fielded good teams, we still beat them relatively easily. We never seemed to have the same mental breakdowns vs Georgia that we have against Florida and Bama. Even into the 2000s and 2010s when they had better teams than us we stole some wins: 2004, 2007, 2009 and we even won back to back games with Butch in 2015 and 2016. I don’t think they own us mentally the way Florida does. Because of this I have never hated them the same way I hate Florida and Bama. Mark Richt was a class act. This Joevol guy seems like a nice guy too for a Georgia fan. Help me volnation to get fired up for this weekend and hate them the way I should. Any comments or reminders on the best reasons to hate them are welcome. Side note - there is Kirby - he is definitely moving me in the right direction. Nothing to like there.
I have wondered, with rivalries with Bama, UGA, and Florida, who do Vols fans hate the most?

Roy Munson's "hobnail boot" call, is all you need. That and they have the worst fan base in the SEC. YouTube the hobnail boot call and you'll have plenty of disdain for them.
Maybe this will help. Ga and Titans fans are the most obnoxious ones without the winning that accompanies their talk. There were Ga fans bragging about getting a recruit away from Bama right after Bama had mopped them up on the field, with comments like “recruiting is much more important than the game”. Titans say things like, “you can’t talk about winning a SB unless it is current,” yet they have never won even 1. I put these 2 fanbases in the same category and am ecstatic when they lose. I will say they have replaced Bama on top for me. I hope Kirby gets so riled up he pulls a Stoops.

I never used to hate Georgia, but here’s why I do now:

They are only where they are because of Bama-level shady recruiting. Now we all pay folks under the table here and there, we know this, but Kirby does it at a “disrespectful to the game” level.

In 2016, Kirby’s first year, they went 7-5. They lost to us, lost to Florida, lost to Derek Mason’s Vandy, got humiliated by Ole Miss, and beat Nicholls State in a nail biter by 2 points.

The very next year they pulled the #3 class in the country. Right there with Ohio State and Bama, who were contenders. What in the world did 20+ four and five-star players see in year one that made them all want to jump on the wagon? Nothing. He just paid well enough. It’s been a snowball effect ever since.

After the 2019 season, LSU was the hottest team in all of football. Coach O was coach of the year, Burrow had won the Heisman, and they took the Natty. Every piece of sports media was all over them. Georgia had blown their season YET AGAIN in an inexplicable loss to South Carolina, and got worked by LSU in the SEC Champ game.

Guess who pulled the #1 class the next year… LSU? Nope. Georgia (who didn’t even make the playoffs)…… somehow….
It’s called the bump class, every coach gets it. It’s when you offer a vision and early playing time. For most coaches, it is their best class unless they win starting their 2nd year. Heupel is in his bump class right now. Most successful coaches have their ‘magical’ year in year #2. Expect TN to make a huge leap in wins next year. As for Smart and recruiting, Shannon Terry has stated, who Kirby wants, Kirby gets, he won’t be outworked. That’s from the guy who has owned Rivals, 247, and now ON3. No doubt he is a top 3 recruiter, why wouldn’t he have a top 3 class in a top 3 state of talent?

Just go to a game wearing orange in Sanford Stadium. Your hate will jump unmeasurably. I have had them bark at me, a frat group threaten to kick my butt (about 15 guys and just me...at the time I was walking solo...a family man in my late 30's), heckled, shoved...you name it.

ED19D8D2-AC50-4D6F-9A54-FC0994FA1165.gif

Reactions: tbh and Nooga

If you need help with that, you must harbor a love crush on Georgia. You have my sympathy, child.

VN Store

Back