Herschel Walker channeling his inner Travis Henry

The journalism side of Fox News is a credible source for news reporting. It's the opinion shows on Fox News which are biased. The other two you mentioned are basically just tabloids.

This is true. They don't say they are not opinion shows. However, there is real journalism in Tucker's show. He has been critical of Republicans as well. It's just that the democrats are effing up the country right now. It's hard to focus on anything else.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
So Trump Organization under his dad means 45 is deemed a racist?
1987 photo
View attachment 497574

View attachment 497575

So again, tell me how he's a racist as a private citizen vs. 1972 elected documented politician. He only became a racist when he became a threat to the status quo of Washington.
Trump was a part of Trump Org. under his dad. Yes.

Echoes of Trump's Controversial Central Park Jogger Letter Linger in Campaign Rhetoric

Trump called for the death penalty for 5 black youths who were later exonerated.

However, there is real journalism in Tucker's show. He has been critical of Republicans as well.
Bull $hit.

Tucker Carlson is a disingenuous fraud. When he was on CNN, he was a moderate-right analyst, who was reasonable most of the time. During his time on MSNBC, he became a moderate-left analyst who mostly just criticized the Iraq War and the Bush Administration for various things. On Fox News, he has been a hard right extremist, who traffics in conspiracy theories and won't admit when he is wrong ... which he often is. His opinions are strictly guided by who his audience is. He is unprincipled. You might be surprised to know that he and Rachel Maddow became close friends while he was at MSNBC... and are still close friends to this day. That makes me think that she is probably just pandering to her audience as well.

He was critical of Republicans a lot on CNN and MSNBC, but the only time he has been critical of Republicans on his Fox News show are after they have been critical of Trump. Sure, he has been critical of Liz Cheney, if that's what you mean. He only cares about saying whatever will bring in the high Nielsen ratings.

Reactions: OHvol40
Bull $hit.

Tucker Carlson is a disingenuous fraud. When he was on CNN, he was a moderate-right analyst, who was reasonable most of the time. During his time on MSNBC, he became a moderate-left analyst who mostly just criticized the Iraq War and the Bush Administration for various things. On Fox News, he has been a hard right extremist, who traffics in conspiracy theories and won't admit when he is wrong ... which he often is. His opinions are strictly guided by who his audience is. He is unprincipled. You might be surprised to know that he and Rachel Maddow became close friends while he was at MSNBC... and are still close friends to this day. That makes me think that she is probably just pandering to her audience as well.

He was critical of Republicans a lot on CNN and MSNBC, but the only time he has been critical of Republicans on his Fox News show are after they have been critical of Trump. Sure, he has been critical of Liz Cheney, if that's what you mean. He only cares about saying whatever will bring in the high Nielsen ratings.

I'm surprised but not surprised you aren't.

Well you don't say.

Tucker has landed where he wants to be. CNN and MSNBC are tabloid channels as someone mentioned earlier. The same audience reads the National Enquirer and Cosmopolitan.

Reactions: VOLS INC.
Trump was a part of Trump Org. under his dad. Yes.

So, you put association as racist. Then those that took his money would be deemed racist, as would anyone who voted the candidate by that theory. Or just simply, you can't prove he's a racist except for what the media put out when he became a threat.

Echoes of Trump's Controversial Central Park Jogger Letter Linger in Campaign Rhetoric

Trump called for the death penalty for 5 black youths who were later exonerated.

Great, so pull up a video of 2016 on Bloomberg when he was a candidate one month before the election.

In summary, Democrats watch CNN and MSNBC because their news is slanted to the left.

Republicans watch Fox News and NewsMax because their news is slanted to the right.

Pick a gang, ride or die with it…rinse, repeat.

Cable news is a sham.

Reactions: GAVol and OHvol40
Bull $hit.

So, know who's buttering your bread is what I took out of it. Maddow, capitalist, sarcastic humor, conspiracy theory. Tucker, capitalist, sarcastic humor, conspiracy theory.

Reactions: StarRaider
I'm surprised but not surprised you aren't.

Well you don't say.

Tucker has landed where he wants to be. CNN and MSNBC are tabloid channels as someone mentioned earlier. The same audience reads the National Enquirer and Cosmopolitan.
LOL.

The Republican Party has become home to conspiracy theories such as PizzaGate, Q Anon, Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC, and the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged against Trump.

Nowhere is that more evident than on Tucker Carlson's show. If you actually believe that he isn't just telling you what you want to hear ... then you are more gullible than an adult should be. Tucker Carlson's positions have changed over the years, based soley on which network he worked for at the time. He doesn't believe what he says. He is pandering to you ... and you are buying it.

In summary, Democrats watch CNN and MSNBC because their news is slanted to the left.

Republicans watch Fox News and NewsMax because their news is slanted to the right.

Pick a gang, ride or die with it…rinse, repeat.

Cable news is a sham.
What is unique to Tucker Carlson ... is that he has worked for all 3. The only other person to do that was Greta Van Susteren. Whereas Greta's opinions were consistent across all 3 channels, Tucker's have changed and been customized to suit his audience at each network. That makes it easy to pinpoint him as a pandering fraud.

What is unique to Tucker Carlson ... is that he has worked for all 3. The only other person to do that was Greta Van Susteren. Whereas Greta's opinions were consistent across all 3 channels, Tucker's have changed and been customized to suit his audience at each network. That makes it easy to pinpoint him as a pandering fraud.
You don't think he's a journalist, do you? It's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that he's a performer, just like all the other people on these cable "news" networks.

LOL.

The Republican Party has become home to conspiracy theories such as PizzaGate, Q Anon, Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC, and the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged against Trump.

Nowhere is that more evident than on Tucker Carlson's show. If you actually believe that he isn't just telling you what you want to hear ... then you are more gullible than an adult should be. Tucker Carlson's positions have changed over the years, based soley on which network he worked for at the time. He doesn't believe what he says. He is pandering to you ... and you are buying it.
But you somehow believed the Steele Dossier and Russian Collusion by the left leaning networks. Did they ever catch the robber who didn't take Seth's wallet but still shot him in the head?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The journalism side of Fox News is a credible source for news reporting. It's the opinion shows on Fox News which are biased. The other two you mentioned are basically just tabloids.

Eloquently slapping people with reality isn’t being biased.

Bull $hit.

Which obviously shows that old Tuck just leans toward whoever is writing his check. You are correct. He’s a hypocrite and a fraud and I wouldn’t watch his show if you paid me. Not that I’d watch anything on those channels anyway. They are all a wasteland for morons who don’t have the intelligence to make decisions for themselves. And I’m talking left and right. Lemmings that need to be directed which cliff to walk off of.

Reactions: RockyTop85
Which obviously shows that old Tuck just leans toward whoever is writing his check. You are correct. He’s a hypocrite and a fraud and I wouldn’t watch his show if you paid me. Not that I’d watch anything on those channels anyway. They are all a wasteland for morons who don’t have the intelligence to make decisions for themselves. And I’m talking left and right. Lemmings that need to be directed which cliff to walk off of.

Tune in to Tucker. His Tuesday show just came on. Learn something.

Reactions: StarRaider
More MAGA Christian stuff, b*tches!
Herschel Walker Urged Woman to Have a 2nd Abortion, She Says https://nyti.ms/3edNnl1

Herschel is mentally ill. He may have no idea that he paid for an abortion and tried to talk the woman into another one. Anyone who has looked into the idiotic and easily debunked lies he's told over the years has to realize he's off. Just the kind of person who will somehow find himself seated in the US Senate.

Herschel is mentally ill. He may have no idea that he paid for an abortion and tried to talk the woman into another one. Anyone who has looked into the idiotic and easily debunked lies he's told over the years has to realize he's off. Just the kind of person who will somehow find himself seated in the US Senate.

Obviously a slam dunk if he ran in Delaware.

VN Store

Back