Heupel Approval Poll #3

Are You Happy with Coach Heupel After His 2nd Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enki_Amenra

Wanna Bet?
Are you happy with Heupel after two seasons?

Has he exceeded your expectations?

Do you need to see another season to decide?

What would you like to see him change?

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
CM49IWiWoAEO5wr.png

Listen people, I'm not saying the Council of Vols will exile you from Tennessee if you vote "No" or "Need To See More Games," but there'll probably be hearings and lots of time in front of a jury of your orange peers - explaining.

So. Vote wisely.

He has to go! Defense is trash, player conditioning is terrible, and players don't want to play for him which is why no starters played the bowl game, he looks like Bobby Hill, and smells like butterscotch pudding.

Just thinking about the past a little. He is alright.

So far, the going rate is two fools for every 60 volnation members.

Or maybe that's 1 fool and 1 troll. The gator and vandy fans gotta vote somehow....

Iā€™m a believer there is members of the ā€œlegion of the miserableā€ imbedded in the yes votes. I shall not vote with those folks.

The 'No' and 'Undecided' votes are obviously trolls.

To not be happy with what he's accomplished and where the program is and is heading would be nothing short of idiotic. It would be reasonable to wait for a couple more seasons before declaring us back with the elite programs in the country, but to not be happy at this point? C'mon.

Hear me outā€¦ā€¦ā€¦we just canā€™t have the SC game ever! Heuple must go! Unacceptable (blue font) I like where we have come.

VN Store

Back