Heupel Approval Poll #3

Are You Happy with Coach Heupel After His 2nd Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He has to go! Defense is trash, player conditioning is terrible, and players don't want to play for him which is why no starters played the bowl game, he looks like Bobby Hill, and smells like butterscotch pudding.

Just thinking about the past a little. He is alright.

1672832770120.gif

Reactions: LadyVolette
I am thrilled with the season that The VOLS had! The only downer for me was USCjr. 11-2 and beating the S#$%& talking Dabo and Clemson was great!! Heupel has done a great job coaching this program back into relevance. I can only hope that the defensive woes get corrected and UT only goes up from here. Side note: I was an 8-4 guess before the season.

I voted need to see more games. Let’s see how he manages Milton.

The Vandie and Clemson games weren't good? 87 points in 2 games with zero turnovers from Milton. Vandie, for what it's worth had a decent defense and Clemson has tons of talent on defense. I think Milton will be very good to great most of the time. If the team as a whole improves, especially the defense, then hopefully we don't need Milton to be great.....

We went 10-2 and beat Bama for the first time in 16 yrs.
So if we can now consistently go toe to toe with Ala from here on out even if we go 2-2 with them every 4 years I’m cool with that. Ga will fade soon Kirby Smart sucks.

We went 10-2 and beat Bama for the first time in 16 yrs.
So if we can now consistently go toe to toe with Ala from here on out even if we go 2-2 with them every 4 years I’m cool with that. Ga will fade soon Kirby Smart sucks.
11-2

And how many titles does Kirby have to win before we admit he doesn't suck? Sure he's a d-bag but he's a hell of HC.

Reactions: livefaith
11-2

And how many titles does Kirby have to win before we admit he doesn't suck? Sure he's a d-bag but he's a hell of HC.
He might win this one but again he might not. He built his team exactly like Saban did good oline and dline period. Basically copied him. Doesn’t make him a great coach , just a good recruiter. Kind of like Fulmer.

Kirby just wants to try and be like Saban but unfortunately he never will. Saban won at LSU and Ala . Kirby couldn’t win anything outside of Ga as a head coach.

He might win this one but again he might not. He built his team exactly like Saban did good oline and dline period. Basically copied him. Doesn’t make him a great coach , just a good recruiter. Kind of like Fulmer.

Recruiting IS ncaa coaching. Period. Doesn't matter if you can do more with less or do less with more. You rectuit or die in that business.

Isn't copying the best coach of all time a good thing?

VN Store

Back