Heupel Approval Poll #3

Are You Happy with Coach Heupel After His 2nd Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heup has done a remarkable job. Anyone who still needs more time or doesnt think so needs to go back and look at the chicken scratch hand he was dealt when 1/3 of the roster left when he was hired.

He has definitely had some hiccups, but you can't blame them solely on him. I also bet he learned a TON from them, as evidence by getting 4 more wins this season vs last season, beating Florduh and Bummer, and being nationally relevant again.

Even if the offense takes a step back, the D should take another step forward. I expect the upward trajectory to continue.

Who’s the Hans Moleman that voted no?

200w.gif

I mean how could someone not be happy right now.

Could he completely backslide in the coming years? Sure.

But after the best season in 20 years? You are a miserable person if you aren’t happy right now.

If it’s not 100% then we truly have some oblivious fans

bad news 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Does a wild bear 💩 in the woods? Of course we are happy with him. What is the need for a poll like this? If you vote no, you’d have to be blind, brain dead or both.

Produced a legitimate Heisman candidate. Got us to the #1 overall offense and #1 scoring offense. Beat Bama and scored the most points on a Bama team in 100 years. Beat Florida. Won the Orange Bowl against a top 10 Clemson. Won 11 games for the first time since 2001. In year 2.

Am I happy with what Heupel has done? No. I am actually beyond happy.

The 'No' and 'Undecided' votes are obviously trolls.

To not be happy with what he's accomplished and where the program is and is heading would be nothing short of idiotic. It would be reasonable to wait for a couple more seasons before declaring us back with the elite programs in the country, but to not be happy at this point? C'mon.

I would love to see the ones who voted that to make themselves known. I think we all have some questions for them.

VN Store

Back