How are we feeling on the kicking game?

I gave up on that long ago. But if said medication includes peyote powder served with mary jane infused sake, I'd try it.

You ever shot a machine gun on peyote? I have. It’s ****ing badass man. Almost as badass as my mustache.

L
Sorry. We’ve been doing that since Layne used the ploy against us in Knoxville. Got to get the Dline big uglies some recovery time.
All good.
I figured this thread wouldn’t get much but sarcasm and I’m all for it.. but am really hoping FG isn’t an area we gotta be too concerned about this year.

These Colorado mountains have me in mood swings about the season like the Shining

L

All good.
I figured this thread wouldn’t get much but sarcasm and I’m all for it.. but am really hoping FG isn’t an area we gotta be too concerned about this year.

These Colorado mountains have me in mood swings about the season like the Shining
It’s gorgeous out there. Everybody oughtta put that trip on the bucket list.

No thoughts. WHY!!!!??? Well, we pay Heupel & Co. to worry about stuff like that. So, I'll just enjoy my Black Eyed Peas, turnip greens infused with shredded ham from corn and alfalfa fed hogs, baked yam, yellow cornbread, and goat milk stout. And just trust the Heup people with having the boys prepped.
You are making me hungry
94D71C0A-C9D8-4EAD-A50A-FBBA39D57E88.jpeg

Reactions: chuckiepoo
No thoughts. WHY!!!!??? Well, we pay Heupel & Co. to worry about stuff like that. So, I'll just enjoy my Black Eyed Peas, turnip greens infused with shredded ham from corn and alfalfa fed hogs, baked yam, yellow cornbread, and goat milk stout. And just trust the Heup people with having the boys prepped.
You know, may disagree with you a bit on politics; but your food choices are top tier.
I like to have what i call the “Southern Trinity”. Pinto beans (with ham hock and raw onion slices) l, turnip greens (with pepper vinegar of course), and corn bread from a cast iron skillet.

I did hear, on one of the podcasts, that we may tank it a few times around their 30 yard line once the game is in hand just to see how they handle some longer field goals. Better to find out when a game isn’t on the line.

I did hear, on one of the podcasts, that we may tank it a few times around their 30 yard line once the game is in hand just to see how they handle some longer field goals. Better to find out when a game isn’t on the line.
I Just couldn’t believe that kicker for FSU. That 59 yard field goal still had plenty of height. I think he could have made it from 63 yards with no problem. 😳

If the game is in hand, there would be no pressure. Sounds like journalistic speculation.

I know I know- not the sexiest topic but after being really impressed with the kicking in the FSU/GT game and knowing how vital those 3 points can be I was just curious.

I know we had a year of Ross.. and although he scares the crap out of me running around he ending up being a dang good punter.

How are we feeling about Turby though? He was quoted as saying Field Goal was his “3rd strength” behind kickoffs and punts- anyone thoughts on how he’s looking and what his range is?

I would not mind seeing the field goal unit attempt at least one 60 yard field goal try this season.

You know, may disagree with you a bit on politics; but your food choices are top tier.
I like to have what i call the “Southern Trinity”. Pinto beans (with ham hock and raw onion slices) l, turnip greens (with pepper vinegar of course), and corn bread from a cast iron skillet.
Be nice if grocery stores would sell pepper vinegar. Can’t find it anymore!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's eating right.

If you’ve never been; check out the National Cornbread Festival in South Pittsburgh,TN every April
I’ve actually been there. In college me and some fellas went from Cleveland to SP to check it out.. bush’s was a main sponsor and the baked bean selections were almost as impressive as the cornbread

Our punter can kick with either foot…probably average over 50 yards/punt if he just punts right footed but will use the left sometimes just to challenge the returners with a different spin - so he’ll only average 46-48 yards/punt.

But the most exciting thing is that Heupel didn’t show off his running and passing skill last year so he’s going to shock the SEC and the football world this year. It’s pretty widely know by those close to the program that Jackson Moss has the second best arm on the team and could probably win the QB job at half the SEC schools. You match that with his 4.1 speed and you know why Heupel may start going to punt formation on 3rd down just to get Ross more touches…

I’ve got to reload my bong but then I’ll update you guys on our place kicker….
Either foot! He amphibious!

If you’ve never been; check out the National Cornbread Festival in South Pittsburgh,TN every April
Dang has it always been in April? I remember going as a kid and it was hotter than blue blazes. Would’ve sworn it was July.

Touring the Lodge plant in that heat was like a facsimile of Saudi Arabia, I imagine.

VN Store

Back