How concerned are you of violence at the inauguration?

How worried are you about Trump supporter violence disruption at inauguration?

• Very. Trump is finding ways still to promote it

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Somewhat. The local authorities seem unprepared for this

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Not very. They will be ready this time and keep things from getting out of hand

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Not at all. People have had their say.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
So LG, it looks like your poll had one result, nothing happened, nothing even got close to happening. No white supremacists marching with their "assault rifles", no rednecks screaming racists remarks, no National Guard troops taking down the white house.
You're a race baiting azzhole.

So LG, it looks like your poll had one result, nothing happened, nothing even got close to happening. No white supremacists marching with their "assault rifles", no rednecks screaming racists remarks, no National Guard troops taking down the white house.
You're a race baiting azzhole.

Hello...ATTORNEY!!

Reactions: AM64
Hello...ATTORNEY!!
I'll believe LG is an attorney when he shows me something to prove it. Evil Lawyer also claims to be an attorney and I'd bet $100 bucks I know more about law that she does.
I've decided today that I'm changing from being an engineer to a medical doctor. Any of you guys need some advice?

Reactions: OL SMOKEY and AM64
I'll believe LG is an attorney when he shows me something to prove it. Evil Lawyer also claims to be an attorney and I'd bet $100 bucks I know more about law that she does.
I've decided today that I'm changing from being an engineer to a medical doctor. Any of you guys need some advice?

Do you take BCBS?

They made it the safest "city in the world" by essentially imprisoning it.

Follows the concept of having to destroy it (constitutional freedoms - right to assemble, etc) to save it. Incredible that electing the most popular president ever would incite such fear in the newly elected weaklings that constitutional freedoms would have to be suspended like two bit communists do.

Reactions: hog88 and Y9 Vol
So you are defund the police guys? Hard to keep the sides straight sometimes.
No but I think they would be concerned with actual crime and not revenue collection. I don't need the govt to babysit me and provide for all my needs

It sort of comes under that "life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness" umbrella.

Not even close. Where were the "liberty, and pursuit of happiness", those are generally associated with freedom not prisoners of a military guard of epic proportions. If you believe a politician's life is more important than your own, you have some wildly misplaced priorities. Remember the phrase "of the people, by the people, and for the people"? We don't have royalty; we have a few million replacements.

Reactions: VolStrom and hog88
It's always the extreme with you.
I find it necessary when talking with people who deal in absolutes, because it's only with extremes that they are forced to admit that their absolutes are not really absolute at all.

I find it necessary when talking with people who deal in absolutes, because it's only with extremes that they are forced to admit that their absolutes are not really absolute at all.

Did they close down a sizable portion of the city or not? Did they restrict the movements of the citizens?

VN Store

Back