How did Iowa win 10 games?

Big will be a legit conference when adding Washington ( great coach) , Oregon , UCLA and USC things are going to be a lot harder for Mich and OSU. Playoffs are going to be great . Would love to go play at Oregon, Mich , USC , OSU. Or host one of those teams that’s what it’s all about. Tired of watching the SEC championship in a ****ing dome . Domes suck . Should be played outside. Rotate it. Instead of having the Ga -Fla game in Jax . Have the SEC championship there. Domes just suck when it comes to football.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I swear they were trying not to score on purpose..
This comment just made me spit my coffee out. That seems harder than you think if you actually go out there every down with a terrible play call and worse athletes than the other team. Who wants to do that? I mean every play! They are so bad on offense they get excited for 4th downs!

I posted this in another thread, but apropos to this discussion:

1704292744122.png

Big will be a legit conference when adding Washington ( great coach) , Oregon , UCLA and USC things are going to be a lot harder for Mich and OSU. Playoffs are going to be great . Would love to go play at Oregon, Mich , USC , OSU. Or host one of those teams that’s what it’s all about. Tired of watching the SEC championship in a ****ing dome . Domes suck . Should be played outside. Rotate it. Instead of having the Ga -Fla game in Jax . Have the SEC championship there. Domes just suck when it comes to football.
What’s gonna suck about the playoffs is the ACC and Big 12 champ gets an automatic bid and both of those teams wouldn’t be Top 4 in the SEC or Big 10…way better teams will be left out because of this

Reactions: TheFlash1971
What’s gonna suck about the playoffs is the ACC and Big 12 champ gets an automatic bid and both of those teams wouldn’t be Top 4 in the SEC or Big 10…way better teams will be left out because of this
I don't mind that so much.

Think of it as an anti-whining tax. We give up two or three spots so that the lesser conferences don't take out their pitchforks and demand change every single year.

We let an FSU or Clemson in, let a TCU or Oklahoma State in, watch them get trounced in the Round of 8, and then get down to business with serious contenders.

For that matter, isn't there some guarantee that the highest-ranking Group of 5 team gets a guaranteed spot? Let a Liberty or Sister Elizabeth's School of the Blind in, just so they can have clear proof that they are still inferior. Same tax.

3 tax contributions still leaves 9 spots open: that can be 6 for the SEC and 3 for the B10.

Go Vols!

The coaches treat their players like they are middle schoolers. Why would you not air it out against our young secondary? I kept thinking if they start throwing deep, they will get penalties and get back into the game

Iowa's quarterback was a liability more than an asset. He looked like they pulled a guy off the offensive line and made him QB. I don't know how they won 10 games nor how they were ranked ahead of the Vols in the polls.

Reactions: mpfvol
The coaches treat their players like they are middle schoolers. Why would you not air it out against our young secondary? I kept thinking if they start throwing deep, they will get penalties and get back into the game
It's one thing to say it. It's another thing to do it when both QBs have an effective passing range of about 20 yards.

It's always a good idea to keep grounded.

Gator Bowl Jan 2020 was anything but a poor showing by a Big 10 team.

VN Store

Back