How good will Kenny Hall be?

Wayne is a PF. He doesn't play with his back to the basket. Get over it.

FOR THE RECORD, BY DEFINITION PF PLAYS WITH BACK TO BASKET. Small forward usually does more of the swinging out if you will that Wayne does, but a power forward is supposed to play with back to basket so you are almost making an argument against yourself. Wayne will have to play power forward to get to next level because his is not quick enough to play small forward in NBA...then again he is not strong enough to play PF.

I'll use actual scout's opinions over your "eyeball test" any day. But I'm glad you think Hall's raw offensive game is better than Negedu's raw offensive game. Hopefully he turns out great; I was only trying to state what "real" scouts say about Hall.

Look at Negedu's highlights from high school - you're lucky to find something other than a dunk off a miss. (hyperbole of course but the point still stands)

Wayne is a PF. He doesn't play with his back to the basket. Get over it.

FOR THE RECORD, BY DEFINITION PF PLAYS WITH BACK TO BASKET. Small forward usually does more of the swinging out if you will that Wayne does, but a power forward is supposed to play with back to basket so you are almost making an argument against yourself. Wayne will have to play power forward to get to next level because his is not quick enough to play small forward in NBA...then again he is not strong enough to play PF.

By definition, huh?

Since we are not a top ten basketball program (yet), the big orange doesn't get a whole lot of 5-star, fully developed players. Our newest signee is a juco transfer, as is a few others on the roster. As for Hall, I think he looks good as a solid 4-star and will improve with age... like a fine wine.

I had to laugh with the "lankier" comment regarding Hall vs. Negedu. Negedu is anything but "lanky."

What's crazy is that if you think about it, Chism was our most consistent 3pt shooter last year. He'd consistently hit about 1 of 3. All our other shooters were way more streaky.

VN Store

Back