Hubbs is reporting Spence

My uncle and his son are very good friends we where at dinner with him and he told us that UT made the offer,

If there isnt an announcement made by wen I will never post on here again, I guarntee you though its the truth

That's one less poster.

Good! UT doesn't need to be hiring hand me down coaches from mid-tier programs like Clemson, which chokes in most big games they play.

Interesting. Are there any major BCS programs that run something similar to what Hatcher runs so I could get more of an idea of what exactly that looks like?

Not a BCS program, but 2 come to mind. For one that focuses on QB to WR connections, look at Hawaii. For one that uses TEs and RBs as receivers as well (what I think would fit UT's players best) look at BYU's offense It works well in a slow MWC or WAC, but after watching Hawaii get dismantled by Georgia, I have doubt's of it's effectiveness at the SEC level.

It is good because if anyone on D is out of position, they can be burned easily, as the zones get spread out, but in the SEC, players can make up for being out of position with pure athleticism.

My uncle and his son are very good friends we where at dinner with him and he told us that UT made the offer,

If there isnt an announcement made by wen I will never post on here again, I guarntee you though its the truth
:eek:k:

Looks like Bama was a little underrated and Clemson was highly overrated. They will probably be ranked ahead of us no matter what we look like Monday night. Looks like we will have our hands full with them this year and ,depending on how we look Monday, we will probably be the underdog in our own backyard. One thing is for sure when we play Bama, Tennessee will have to be better athletically and fundementally because we will definitely be playing wth the inferior coaching staff.

Clemson walked right into a buzz saw. I hope that the Vols are not out sunning on some SoCal beach buying into the hype that they will cakewalk over UCLA.

VN Store

Back