Hypothetical

No way... He might help win now but will eventually cause a big uproar... U all know how excited we were to see hunter CP and DR together then a week before season DR was gone... Mark it down the same thing will happen with him but will be a lot worse than losing DR... I don't understand how u can't keep urself out of trouble when u know ur gonna have a huge contract in a few years

money means nothing to him. he is from a multi-millionare family and has a large trust fund from his Grandfather. Financial gain is not a motivator for him. Thats why i find it difficult to believe he took money for autographs, he doesnt need it. Regardless, go with the QBS we got. GO VOLS

Some people in this thread are outside their damn minds.

Johnny Manziel or Justin Worley? Hmmm....

I wouldn't take Cam Newton and the 2011 national championship if it left us with the ramifications that came afterward. I'd rather Tennessee be classy.

Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't take Cam Newton and the 2011 national championship if it left us with the ramifications that came afterward. I'd rather Tennessee be classy.

Bruce-Pearl.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I predict that this year he is a dud. One hit wonder. Defenses will adjust, team chemistry will be off, and he stays in a perpetual state of screwed up once school actually starts.

I tend to agree. I think he is goin to have a heckuva sophomore slump this year

I predict that this year he is a dud. One hit wonder. Defenses will adjust, team chemistry will be off, and he stays in a perpetual state of screwed up once school actually starts.

How do you adjust to a kid that runs around every defense and makes 30 yard laser passes off one foot for completions and touchdowns??

Johnny manziel doesn't attend classes at the University remember? One less distraction Imo

Last edited:
Tennessee is a top 10 all time program.

I think we've done alright without ever having one.

So anytime we get the chance to add a Heisman winner, we should say no, because we were good in the '90s without them. Bulletproof logic.

Peyton Manning just text me (not) and said he would NOT want Johnny Football at UT, he sent him home during the Manning camp.

So anytime we get the chance to add a Heisman winner, we should say no, because we were good in the '90s without them. Bulletproof logic.

I dont care for the heisman. Dont care if we ever get one either.

I can't help but laugh at u that say no. .. Makes us a SEC east contender just by walking on campus and that somthing y'all apparently wouldnt want ???? :loco:

NO!!! he's a clone of our last QB, ole whatizhizname, that couldn't get drafted. he's a splitting headache in cleats.

Since I can't start my own posts yet. Can somebody post this for me? It's today's practice. One thing I noticed. Does Jacob Carter EVER drop a ball? I don't think so. Also, I like how when the play is finishing they have someone else drop a ball on the line of scrimmage so they have to hustle back to start again immediately.

Vol Practice Video: 11-on-11, QB, WR, and RB drills. - FootballTime.com

VN Store

Back