Hypothetical

Since I can't start my own posts yet. Can somebody post this for me? It's today's practice. One thing I noticed. Does Jacob Carter EVER drop a ball? I don't think so. Also, I like how when the play is finishing they have someone else drop a ball on the line of scrimmage so they have to hustle back to start again immediately.

Vol Practice Video: 11-on-11, QB, WR, and RB drills. - FootballTime.com

Jacob has had great hands since his freshman year in HS. And probably before that

Reactions: 1 person
You don't care for the award, so you would turn down Barry Sanders just because he won an award you don't like. More bulletproof logic.

Dang...you like arguing dont ya.

IMO he would not have won the heisman had he played for Tennessee.

Vegas as JM as an 8 point swing... So if a&M is favored by 10 points 8 of those are because he's on the field...

And you wouldn't have him????

:crazy:

money means nothing to him. he is from a multi-millionare family and has a large trust fund from his Grandfather. Financial gain is not a motivator for him. Thats why i find it difficult to believe he took money for autographs, he doesnt need it. Regardless, go with the QBS we got. GO VOLS

this i hang out with his family n they have money to burn.. that whole family is bad news n thats why they moved him away.. damn made the money n many generations living off of it but all of them have been in trouble with the law n most been to prison.

i met thru friends on the lake n love to party...

LMAO. The way Johnny Football conducts himself makes Tyler Brays behavior look mature in the extreme. Vol fans couldn't handle it.

Last edited:
I can't help but laugh at u that say no. .. Makes us a SEC east contender just by walking on campus and that somthing y'all apparently wouldnt want ???? :loco:

Yea he walk on campus,we don't lose a game,win the sec championship,the national title. Then vacate the title's,all the wins,lose scholarships,no bowls for three years after hes caught selling his glamour shots at the west town mall.so laugh all you want ,but i'll still take brick by brick,instead of a quick straw house.

Talent wise, yes. Attitude, no. Have a feeling he isn't going to be nearly as effective this year...IF he doesn't get suspended. Realistically, this isn't going to happen, so waste of time thinking about it.

No.He's a Tyler Bray times ten. It would not be worth it. Imagine Tyler Bray winning the Heisman and all the baggage that would come with that. Coach Sumlin has his hands full.We don't need that right now in Tenn.GBO!

Some people in this thread are outside their damn minds.

Johnny Manziel or Justin Worley? Hmmm....

The level of stupidity in this thread is appalling. We don't have a QB on our roster who has played so much as one competent down under center at the college level, and people are seriously saying they would turn their nose up at the defending Heisman winner.

This thread has a strong resemblance to the "Should Kiffin go after Cam Newton" thread from a few years back. :cool: Hmmmm.

The level of stupidity in this thread is appalling. We don't have a QB on our roster who has played so much as one competent down under center at the college level, and people are seriously saying they would turn their nose up at the defending Heisman winner.

OK. I guess I would take him as long as I could get a package deal with Dyer.

The clown show currently taking place in College Station, I'm pretty sure we don't need that in Knoxville right now. Anyone thinking that doesn't impact A&M this season is out of their damn minds.

Reactions: 2 people
I would take him as long as there are no sanctions and the camera crew agrees not to ever zoom in on his face

Why the hell would anybody pass on Johnny Manziel? lol... The guy just won a damn Heisman Trophy. He is an electric playmaker that makes everyone around him better by using his legs. Just like how people said they wouldn't want Newton. Both Newton & Manziel are game changing QBs. Tennessee is in NO SHAPE to turn away a Cam Newton or Johnny Manziel. The guy gets hated on too much for some petty stuff. I think it's because people realize how good he is and that he's not on their team.

2012 Manziel? Hell yes
2013 Manziel? Hell no

Both versions of Johnny are the same.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Now, my answer, NO!
Basis: We're rebuilding not just our team but our team's character. Johnny has already set himself down a road a Bear Grylls trail of trouble and woe. The time spent to guide him to a safer trail hinders what our team needs now from our coaches. Our guys have bought in to CBJ & co., they're locked into being and building a quality team that wins. This is no time for a lone wolf that shuns the pack for self-promoting hunting.

Sadly, JM is a product of today's dysfunctional, moral deficient, and highly materialistic society. he's just one of many like himself. We them all the time not just in our sports figures, but our politicians, teachers, police, and so many other traditional "pillars" that used to be such excellent role models in the past.

VN Store

Back