I’m a Volunteer on Saturday and a _______ on Sunday

I only watch the NFL if there is a Vol to root for so right now it is Minnesota for me. LOL

Otherwise, I might, key word might, watch the Super Bowl to see the new commercials.

Reactions: MAD
Vols 8 days a week Braves on Sunday until now. I can bandwagon a lot of NFL teams for a week or two… but if I start watching a few games I can have a brief crush on the cowboys or broncos or Steelers for a playoff run. So far this year, no NFL yet…..

I'll watch the Falcons on and off. Usually they suck so not much to get excited about.

Tell me who is your NFL team and why?

Figured the bye week was a good time to ask this.

I’m a Tennessee Volunteer on Saturday and a Detroit Lion on Sunday.

Born in Michigan but we moved to Knoxville when I was 2.
Probably would have become a Titan fan if they had existed back in the 70’s, but instead I started following the Lions unfortunately.
My wife is from Royal Oak. She’s not a big sports fan, but she wants the Lions to be on TV every Thanksgiving and Christmas.

All Vol on Saturday's - and a Miami Dolphin on Sunday's. Let me tell you the past decade+ has been like wandering the desert. About the only thing to look forward to was March Madness. But here of late there are signs of life.

A Lion and still watch the Titans.....Drafting Levis kinda told me that you enjoy sucking...You still get the Hometowns back tho..lol

VN Store

Back