I CAN'T believe They want To Take THIS OUT of The Game

About 80% of kickoffs go into the end zone. All they are is a risk to get a true monetary asset injured for no good end.
- Move the ball to the 50.
- Kicks must now be drop kicks with the kicker standing no deeper than 2 yards behind the LOS/point of impact.
- All players (excluding returner) must begin within 3 yards of the LOS and cannot move forward prior to the kick.
- Kicks out of bounds constitute a change of possession at the LOS (50 yd line).

More returns; less full momentum collisions; requires more kicking skill/coordination

CP didn't have the stats because he wasn't here long enough. Had he played 3 years here, he'd probably hold an insane amount of school records. Just because he didn't have the stats doesn't mean he wasn't the most talented. He was definitely more talented than Sutton, Velus, and Berry.
I agree CP had the eye test, I liked a lot of the aforementioned players more than CP but he was highlight every touch. Like you said just had 1 year to show his game and to endear himself to the fans. A one and done the juco way.

About 80% of kickoffs go into the end zone. All they are is a risk to get a true monetary asset injured for no good end.
Oh please, I expect they will eventually go with the nfl new kickoff rule. I don’t see kickoffs going anywhere. GBO

VN Store

Back