I feel bad for Jalin Hyatt

He is on a terrible team and they don’t even use him he needs to go somewhere they will give him looks cause he can catch the football if it’s thrown his way
I don't know what it is, but SOMETHING for sure is going on. He literally caught most everything thrown his way last year, and I'm not sure he's been targeted much at all over two games. He's the fastest guy on the field, so even if he's a decoy, I'm sending him deep and throwing to him a few times a game just to keep the other team honest. He must be in Dabol doghouse, but Dabol is an idiot...so there's that.

I don't know what it is, but SOMETHING for sure is going on. He literally caught most everything thrown his way last year, and I'm not sure he's been targeted much at all over two games. He's the fastest guy on the field, so even if he's a decoy, I'm sending him deep and throwing to him a few times a game just to keep the other team honest. He must be in Dabol doghouse, but Dabol is an idiot...so there's that.
More likely it’s an admission that they can’t run any play that requires more than 2 seconds of pass protection, and he hasn’t shown them enough short yardage skills.

He is on a terrible team and they don’t even use him he needs to go somewhere they will give him looks cause he can catch the football if it’s thrown his way
I would say Titans because they need a receiver that can get open...and a quarterback that can get him the ball....and an offensive line to block for said quarterback.....On second thought never mind.

More likely it’s an admission that they can’t run any play that requires more than 2 seconds of pass protection, and he hasn’t shown them enough short yardage skills.
This is a lot of it...a speed guy that makes his biggest impact as a deep threat needs a team/QB/scheme that makes use of that kind of guy. At this point in time the Giants are simply not that team.

I agree but he would be on the field ever since Cheetah left they have been looking for that kinda guy. I feel like he could steal some snaps from Watson.
They just picked up Xavier Worthy who just set the combine 40 record. CJ Stroud would probably like him in Houston. When healthy Nacua and Kupp are prolific but neither is particularly fast so I'm guessing Stafford would like a Hyatt type there. (especially now as both Nacua and Kupp are injured)

In Week 1 against the Minnesota Vikings, Hyatt played just 16 snaps. The former Vol played just 12 snaps in Week 2 against the Washington Commanders.

"the two receivers that do start are Slay and Nabers. He's (Hyatt) the third guy in, per se, when we go two receiver sets and he's the fourth guy in three receiver sets.”
Hyatt will have to play out his contract or maybe Giants trade him or a outright release.

Hyatt will have to play out his contract or maybe Giants trade him or a outright release.
interesting tidbit from that article

“I think we need to get stuff out of everybody," added Daboll. "But again, the two receivers that do start are Slay and Nabers. He's (Hyatt) the third guy in, per se, when we go two receiver sets and he's the fourth guy in three receiver sets.”

So they see him as their third best outside WR and second best Slot guy? So basically he needs to beat up Wandale Robinson and he's set.

VN Store

Back