I feel bad for Jalin Hyatt

Just stay healthy til that second contract…someone will pick him up at several million a year…then if he shows out he’ll make ridiculous money on the next contract…if not, he’s still rich

Just stay healthy til that second contract…someone will pick him up at several million a year…then if he shows out he’ll make ridiculous money on the next contract…if not, he’s still rich
He'll have to produce some to get favorable contracts. He needs to find a niche with the Giants before his second deal.

Reactions: orange blossom
I think we can probably find a spot for him. Maybe a little name change and disguise 🥸 and we’re good to go.
Why disguise it?
1. We can outbid the Giants with an NIL deal.
2. If the NCAA challenges his eligibility, we just get the Tennessee AG to sue them again.

Activate him right before the Alabama game would be my recommendation.

No blue font, I am serious!

Reactions: Ratvol
Don't put that Voodoo on HH Ricky Bobby! Hooker is on a great team with Super Bowl aspirations, Pray Hyatt can get outta NYC quickly. The NYG have been one of the most dysfunctional organizations in the league for the past several years.

Step back and take a deep breath.

You just said the Lions have Super Bowl aspirations and the Giants are dysfunctional. Talk with your younger self and see if that sounds like a reasonable thing to say.

Step back and take a deep breath.

You just said the Lions have Super Bowl aspirations and the Giants are dysfunctional. Talk with your younger self and see if that sounds like a reasonable thing to say.
Well to be fair Hooker is in fact currently on a team with Super Bowl aspirations and Hyatt is currently on a team battling for last place with the Panthers.

VN Store

Back