I feel like this offense can and at one point will start to click

I don't think the team may spiral with a loss the way Bama would spiral if they lose but I worry about Nico's confidence being shot this year. It's only getting more difficult and he is NOT playing well right now.

Reactions: volbound1700
I don't think the team may spiral with a loss the way Bama would spiral if they lose but I worry about Nico's confidence being shot this year. It's only getting more difficult and he is NOT playing well right now.
With this defense and the leaders they have on offense(Sampson, Bru) I don't see them spiralling. I think the way Nico started the UF game and the game winning drive in OT, Nico's confidence would be on the upswing. As long as they can start like last week, without the fumble Nico will be ok. He performed well in both those cases and they went fast.

This is a big moment in UT football history. The offense is not as good as 2022 but the defense is 4 times better. Bama and UGA are both beatable if we can generate 35 points per game. Just stop the holding penalties and we have a shot, we just scored 23 points in the last half of football played. I am sure the defense will put us in a position to win the rest of the games on the schedule.

I don't think it is as big as Florida in that if we lose this game, I don't think things will implode. I think we will have a 2023ish type season (maybe 1 win better) and build for next year.

Now if we win this game, it is huge as it puts us square in the playoff hunt and gives us 2 wins over Alabama in 3 years.

I just posted that. I do think it will be very difficult to win in Athens so we likely fall 9-3 (I still think we will beat Vandy despite all the hype around them). 9-3 won't make playoff, likely, but it will still be a decent season and set us up for another shot in 2025.

Great players rise to the occasion. I do believe we have players on both sides of the ball that can take over a game. Neyland on a 3rd Saturday in October it’s time for the men from Tennessee to show up and show out. Why? Because we don’t give a damn about the whole state of Alabama we’re from Tennessee!

VN Store

Back