I hate Dan Werner

It was funny to see Duke Crews, who typically reacts to things without thinking, being the one who pulled Tyler away.
Didnt J.Smith pull Werner away?

Werner = DeClercq

I cant stand either of them.

289606.jpg

I hope this guy is under "review" by the NCAA. Maybe the next time he commits a flagrant foul the NCAA will have a word with him, or better, suspend him for a few games.

Its typical Florida dirty tactics. You know all the Gator fans are applauding his effort. A douche bag like him has no place in basketball.

Werner's teeth will join Joakim Noah's in the Tennessee Hall of Fame before he's done.

:eek:lol:I hope your right. I got yelled at last night, but the guy threw a punch, doesn't that get you kicked out.

I guess at the Odome it just gets a T on Tony Jones, our Assistant Coach.:the_finger:

The gators hate him too. just go to gsmb and you'll see. I knew something would happen when he shoved Tyler out of bounds in the 1st half.

Good enough to be handling the ball with less than 10 seconds left and the game on the line for a team that needs a win to make the NCAAs...and then blow it.
:eek:lol:it was funny. he looked like a full back running over a DB. nice move.

:eek:lol:it was funny. he looked like a full back running over a DB. nice move.

and the announcers thought it was a block. The graphic saying he had fouled out came up and they were still talking about him going to the FT line.

and the announcers thought it was a block. The graphic saying he had fouled out came up and they were still talking about him going to the FT line.

The whole game presentation looked as if it were a bunch of Community College Comm Majors working it....the graphics, the bad camera shots, the ill timed replays of pointless plays, The whole thing seemed Junior Highish.

Also the confusion with who the fouls were on was beyond annoying,.

Raycom/LincolnFinancial/Jefferson Pilot= Worst broadcast and production ever. The SEC needs to produce their own channel.

it is bad. everytime i watch one of their games i feel like i've been transported back to the '80s

Raycom/LincolnFinancial/Jefferson Pilot= Worst broadcast and production ever. The SEC needs to produce their own channel.

Im glad they finally figured out Jamar does not play for Tennessee but now we have a Ramal Smith on the team? :crazy: I'd rather have FSN South then that garbage of basketball coverage.

Dan Werner looks like a Neo-Nazi Skinhead

the incorrect assignment of fouls had nothing to do with the broadcast.....that's at the scorer's table, and it did affect personnel decisions, incorrectly.

the only other issue i had with the officiating was the number of times a call had to be discussed in a conference. it was pretty obvious to me this crew wasn't on the same page, and it made for a very inconistently called game imo.

I was at the game last night and they showed the replay of the tussle between Werner and Smith. The ball was allready out of both of their hands and Werner threw 2 punches (nowhere near Tyler) in a downward fashion. I don't know his intentions but what does it take for this guy to get called down by announcers, coaches, MEDIA?????

Didnt John Cheney (sp) send in an inforcer when he coached at Temple awhile back? Maybe Childress can come in to throw a few bows next time.

Cheney did and he caught alot of heat over it. Werner will get whats coming to him and it will probably happen in the SEC tourney. :rock:

VN Store

Back