If I could meet just one Vol, just one...

It is Jack Reynolds who played for the VOLS. Jim "Hacksaw" Duggan was a wrestler.

LOL yep, and thanks Ace. I had a brain freeze there. My mind was apparently still on the "Vol Hostess" portion of my post whole I was typing. Thank you Sir.

I fish a lot so if I had my opportunities to fish with any Vol it would have te be Peyton. His big butt would be in the back of the boat though.

My last choice would be Travis Henry. I couldn't afford the bait for him and the kids.

:)Bill Bates thats a football player even if Walker ran over him.Planning on meeting his son, might get lucky and Bill is there.

I fish a lot so if I had my opportunities to fish with any Vol it would have te be Peyton. His big butt would be in the back of the boat though.

My last choice would be Travis Henry. I couldn't afford the bait for him and the kids.

How old are his kids, might get a starting unit out of his bunch.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Eric Berry or Neyland for me. Here's one out of left field but Chris Lofton (Basketball) has been one I would really like to meet.

It would be Lane Kiffin so I could proceed to kick his ass, tie him down, and force him to watch Markeith Ambles go "bone to bone" with Layla with a Lil Wayne remix of Rocky Top playing in the background. "It's gonna be a blast!"

Yeah, I would probably say Manning or General Neyland. But there are so many others - Holloway, Reggie White, Doug Atkins....

I met Condredge before. He went to high school in Huntsville with my aunt, and a few years ago his dad was in a nursing home with my grandfather. He was really nice. I wish i had been able to witness him play.

Very nice guy. He came to a kids camp in Az. I shook his hand and it literally seemed I stuck my hand in a hat. His hand completely engulfed mine. I'm 5' 11", but this guy was massive. Great man, great example and a great player. Need more men, examples and players like him.

VN Store

Back