If I was Danny White...

The only thing sadder than the Pruitt fiasco are the people in the university that hired him, extended his contract and generally failed to supervise a mediocre hire that eventually took the program to a committee on infractions hearing and 18 level 1 improper benefit infractions. The involved booster was never named, after payment of the $8 million fine directly to the NCAA and scholarship limitations, you'd like to think it is all behind the program now,
Thank Fulmer for that hire, nice job Phil way to do your homework.

I'd tell the NCAA to shove their scholarship restrictions and everything else up their hypocritical arse. I'd sign the 85 and keep moving. Cheat coach is gone, players involved gone and everybody gets paid now anyway. If I'm wrong and they were self-imposed, I'd un-self-impose. Pisses me the f off they punish those left standing and not involved.
I am very happy we have White as our AD. He and Doug Dickey are at the top of the list.

Reactions: Mator
Thank Fulmer for that hire, nice job Phil way to do your homework.
I didn't see a lot of people poo pooing it at the time. I distinctly remember people saying Fulmer better not hire Kevin Steele, who was the other candidate Fulmer interviewed. Under the circumstances I don't think Fulmer had a lot choices.

VN Store

Back