If voter fraud is proven in Ga

What does one expect in Atlanta!

To not completely destroy the sacred aspect of our Republican democracy....but we have seen it on video today...the Democratic Party should not exist in the USA after this...and we should be outside of cnn to tar and feather all of their employees. We need to break up all media companies. And their executives need to prosecuted for treason.

We are currently not a free people. This isn’t even hyperbole.

They had to quit counting votes, oh except for these 4 suitcases full of Joe Biden ballots

Lot of assumptions there.

Aside from the woman from Ohio, the tweet above pointed out the SoS official monitor in the room as well.

There really isn’t anything abnormal going on in the clip. This is not being introduced into a court as any kind of evidence. It was a strategically cut section of video with the express purpose of misinformation propaganda.

To not completely destroy the sacred aspect of our Republican democracy....but we have seen it on video today...the Democratic Party should not exist in the USA after this...and we should be outside of cnn to tar and feather all of their employees. We need to break up all media companies. And their executives need to prosecuted for treason.

We live in a Democratic Republic. Some may erroneously claim it's a Constitutional Republic. Nevertheless, President Trump is the only person who has approached any sort of treasonous behavior

No, that's just the tip of the iceberg. He won't be a candidate for the 2024 election

The tip of the ice berg?

I’m going to try to maintain my composure with you here.

You understand the entire Russian collusion narrative was based on intelligence that the DNC paid for from a British intelligence operative called “the Steele Dossier”. There’s literally a money trail that was proven from the DNC THAT PAID FOR THE STEELE DOSSIER.

That was the entire basis of the Russian collusion narrative that was spread by mainstream media.

Do you understand your country isn’t free right now? It is run by media executives. The legislative tentacle that is part of the same entity has become the Democratic Party and the neo-conservative rhinos.

Your country is ****in subjugated right now. And you’re asleep at the wheel. And you’re too foolish to understand the only person doing anything about it—you’ve been conditioned to dislike by the media who is part of the machine that controls your political party.

Tell everyone to go home that they’ve stopped counting, and then pull out 4 suitcases of ballots where almost all of them are for Joe Biden. Totally normal
That video doesn't show what you evidently think it does.

As Gabriel Sterling (the voting systems implementation manager in Georgia) noted, "This is just part of the recount process,". This video was taken during the recount of the votes, not the original tabulation. So, if a worker manipulated the vote count at that point, there would have been a discrepancy in the numbers. There wasn't.

The worker in the video was conducting a routine check of the number of ballots that had been recounted. He was using a USB drive to transfer a report about a recently counted batch of ballots to a computer equipped with a program to read it.

Now, lets talk about where this started... This video was shared on November 30th by Ron Watkins, who has been peddling election fraud claims related to Dominion to his Twitter followers. Ron Watkins is the son of Jim Watkins, who is the owner of 8kun, the website that spawned the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Ron Watkins included text with the video which claimed that it showed this: "Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying election results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB." This is a lie.

The person in that video wasn't responsible for certifying the election results. Certification can only be done by the election board. Once again, the far right is getting out in front of their skis over a conspiracy theory from a discredited source. I guarantee you that this video will never be presented as evidence of fraud in a court of law. There would be repercussions for some law licenses if it did.

And today’s video is very damning, the SEC should move its championship events out of Atlanta. They’d do the same if a state refused specific holidays. Voter integrity is far more important to me than a day off.

JMO.

Trump Campaign Witness Can't Back Up Claims in Georgia Election Fraud Hearings

A star witness for the Trump campaign was unable to back up claims that fraudulent ballots were "injected" into the vote count in Georgia when questioned during a hearing on Thursday.

Retired Army Col. Phil Waldron, who was called to testify at the Georgia state Senate hearing by President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, could not confirm allegations that a video showing bags being "pulled from a table" by election workers contained fraudulent ballots when questioned by Democratic Senator Jen Jordan.

200 (14).gif

Bigfoot Hoax

In 1967, Roger Patterson claimed he captured Bigfoot on film. But does the evidence point toward a giant ape or a man in an ape suit?

WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC INFORMATION (AKA "FACTS") THAT MAY BE UNSETTLING TO TRUMP CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

Last edited:
The tip of the ice berg?

You understand the entire Russian collusion narrative was based on intelligence that the DNC paid for from a British intelligence operative called “the Steele Dossier”. There’s literally a money trail that was proven from the DNC THAT PAID FOR THE STEELE DOSSIER.

That was the entire basis of the Russian collusion narrative that was spread by mainstream media.

Do you understand your country isn’t free right now? It is run by media executives. The legislative tentacle that is part of the same entity has become the Democratic Party and the neo-conservative rhinos.

Your country is ****in subjugated right now. And you’re asleep at the wheel. And you’re too foolish to understand the only person doing anything about it—you’ve been conditioned to dislike by the media who is part of the machine that controls your political party.
I've been an independent for years. Before that, a lifelong Republican. Thanks for maintaining your composure

I like it

Reactions: GSD82
It appears this video got Kemp's attention. I dont know how this works but hopefully they allow both sides to choose their own auditors and pair them together. At this point I don't trust either Brian or our Secretary of State.

Reactions: AM64
Definitely move this to South Carolina. #StopTheSteal

800px-Shell_gas_station%2C_Plantation_House%2C_Arabi.jpg

Reactions: luthervol
Tell everyone to go home that they’ve stopped counting, and then pull out 4 suitcases of ballots where almost all of them are for Joe Biden. Totally normal

You cannot ask poll observers to leave and then start counting ballots again. Stinks to high hell, and if anyone thinks this was the only example of this then you are delusional.

Justice Department should be all over this.

The tip of the ice berg?

The communist lefties don't care, you are wasting your breath. They only care about power and control.

And today’s video is very damning, the SEC should move its championship events out of Atlanta. They’d do the same if a state refused specific holidays. Voter integrity is far more important to me than a day off.

JMO.

We’re not playing in Atlanta anytime soon so I don’t care.

Reactions: NEO and AM64
Trump Campaign Witness Can't Back Up Claims in Georgia Election Fraud Hearings

A star witness for the Trump campaign was unable to back up claims that fraudulent ballots were "injected" into the vote count in Georgia when questioned during a hearing on Thursday.

Retired Army Col. Phil Waldron, who was called to testify at the Georgia state Senate hearing by President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, could not confirm allegations that a video showing bags being "pulled from a table" by election workers contained fraudulent ballots when questioned by Democratic Senator Jen Jordan.

View attachment 327710

Bigfoot Hoax

In 1967, Roger Patterson claimed he captured Bigfoot on film. But does the evidence point toward a giant ape or a man in an ape suit?

WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC INFORMATION (AKA "FACTS") THAT MAY BE UNSETTLING TO TRUMP CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.
I'm pretty sure I saw Bigfoot earlier this month rolling a couple of suitcases down Peachtree in the middle of the night.

VN Store

Back