If voter fraud is proven in Ga

I certainly think they had the media in their pocket .
Cheating? Every claim I’ve seen has been BS.
When we all go to bed and Trump is winning by tens of thousands and in a couple of cases over hundreds of thousands and they all of a sudden find a bunch of dementia patient 0 votes from 1am to 5am. Yeah they cheated

Reactions: AM64
When we all go to bed and Trump is winning by tens of thousands and in a couple of cases over hundreds of thousands and they all of a sudden find a bunch of dementia patient 0 votes from 1am to 5am. Yeah they cheated
Then that should be easy to prove. No one was still saying that when Trump was up by 700k in PA, which made no sense at all. Early voting, which was counted later was heavily democratic. Election Day voting, which is posted first, was heavily Trump.

Then that should be easy to prove. No one was still saying that when Trump was up by 700k in PA, which made no sense at all. Early voting, which was counted later was heavily democratic. Election Day voting, which is posted first, was heavily Trump.

Is that necessarily true?

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
Or they waited until they seen how many votes they needed. With such widespread cheating it can’t be easy to prove

Do I?

I think i struck a nerve with you. On a scale of one to Rudy G, how butt hurt are you there's literally zero evidence of election fraud?
Zero evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. The election was way too close in too many states for the coastal elites to jump up and down and say we won.

Zero evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen. The election was way too close in too many states for the coastal elites to jump up and down and say we won.
so you’re saying that there’s no proof that Trump is a Russian puppet and that’s why he won in 2016 but that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen?

Reactions: BenGrimm
Is that necessarily true?

In PA, MI, and WI the absentee ballots were posted later because they took longer to process.

IIRC, the legislatures in those states could not get legislation passed that would allow advance counting of mail-in ballots.

States like Florida had their absentee ballots counted before the polls closed.

Reactions: tvolsfan

Oh my.

Too close doesn't imply fraud. The onus of evidence is on the ones making the claim, the echo chamber volume is at 10 on Twitter, when it gets to court rooms it's inaudible. Because proof, not carnival barking, matters.

Look, if screeching about fraud makes you feel better and helps you reconcile that America didn't reject Trump - you do you. The rational among us us have accepted there is no fraud and there damn sure wasn't a silent majority.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH

VN Store

Back