If we beat the ducks....

JimVol

Yes, it's a huge long shot... Yea.. Hope against hope. Etc...

But if we do, will we be voted into the top 25 automagically (yes, I said automagically, like Miami was?)

I mean, I know the Canes beat Florida but to go from Nothing to #15?

Thanks!

Jim

You better believe beating the #2 program in the nation in their house would get you on the radar in a big way.

Reactions: 2 people
there is no way possible that tennessee would not be ranked following a win against oregon.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes, it's a huge long shot... Yea.. Hope against hope. Etc...

But if we do, will we be voted into the top 25 automagically (yes, I said automagically, like Miami was?)

I mean, I know the Canes beat Florida but to go from Nothing to #15?

Thanks!

Jim

Of course, and if you win I'll run my old naked butt through downtown Portland with a go pro on my head.

Reactions: 11 people
Of course, and if you win I'll run my old naked butt through downtown Portland with a go pro on my head.

Somehow i doubt you'd do it. That WKU who kept his word and sat in fountain to sing Rockytop was a MAN of his word. I just don't believe you have the same kind of courage to do what you say. Run naked through downtown Portland.. Must have video and no green screen to chroma key a fake video.

Reactions: 1 person
Somehow i doubt you'd do it. That WKU who kept his word and sat in fountain to sing Rockytop was a MAN of his word. I just don't believe you have the same kind of courage to do what you say. Run naked through downtown Portland.. Must have video and no green screen to chroma key a fake video.

I doubt I'll have to keep my word.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back