If we beat the ducks....

It will be the Biggest Upset of 2013 College Football

All the FCS teams winning last week would like to have a word with you.

Sure it's an upset but it's not like we're a directional school beating a major conference school.

Its a nice thought but Oregon isn't AP or WKU and they have a major bone on for any SEC school and we are the bait if they can put 70 on us watchout it could be coming.We are playing hard but Worley or our QB has to have a top level game.If we won it would be the upset of the year.Just don't want to see us get embarrassed.

Reactions: 2 people
Somehow i doubt you'd do it. That WKU who kept his word and sat in fountain to sing Rockytop was a MAN of his word. I just don't believe you have the same kind of courage to do what you say. Run naked through downtown Portland.. Must have video and no green screen to chroma key a fake video.

No offense, but what made you think the WKU guy was a MAN before he actually did it? Unless you know him personally, you had no idea if he'd keep his word, so shouldn't you assume this Duck fan would keep his word?

And if you know anything about Portland, someone running through downtown naked is likely a pretty normal experience.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, it's a huge long shot... Yea.. Hope against hope. Etc...

But if we do, will we be voted into the top 25 automagically (yes, I said automagically, like Miami was?)

I mean, I know the Canes beat Florida but to go from Nothing to #15?

Thanks!

Jim

Wish in one hand and s*** in the other then see which one fills up first.

I have been thinking, and I actually think we have a decent shot of winning one of these 2 away games. Heres why I say that, some think we have a chance to shock Oregon.

Im assuming we compete well with oregon and probably lose by 2 TDs. However, If by some chance we lose by more. I see it pissn off CBJ, and there would be tons to fix. I wouldnt be suprised at all if we go into FL and beat them. Just a theory, But I Do think we are more competitive than some may think and that we have a fair chance of winning one of these 2 away games.

Headlines will Read: Vols Pluck the Duck's and serve them up Appalachian style....so much for "Duck Dynasty"

Here's my question if we make it close, but lose in a very good game....should we not be ranked? I know not likely to happen but let's say it's within a single td..?

Somehow i doubt you'd do it. That WKU who kept his word and sat in fountain to sing Rockytop was a MAN of his word. I just don't believe you have the same kind of courage to do what you say. Run naked through downtown Portland.. Must have video and no green screen to chroma key a fake video.

In Portland, nobody would notice.

By everything I've seen, Tennessee is currently ranked in the low 30's. A victory against UO should put them in the top 20.

We were ranked last year after beating GA State and NC State. Of course we'd jump into the top 25.

VN Store

Back