Ilhan Omar calls to dismantle entire US economic system. She makes $175k/year btw.

Permitted? Like her or not, she was elected. Hard to argue against oppression when you suggest someone shouldn’t be permitted in this country.

It's a failure of the vetting system plain and simple. We shouldn't import people to hate us. That is stupidity.

It's a failure of the vetting system plain and simple. We shouldn't import people to hate us. That is stupidity.
You mean a vetting system you agree with and people who fit your definition of hate. People looking to change the system don't always hate this country

Reactions: EasternVol
You mean a vetting system you agree with and people who fit your definition of hate. People looking to change the system don't always hate this country

This is naiveté. We know Omar has contempt for American citizens and the US. You hear it in her voice when she speaks about this country. You hear it when she speaks about Israel. Don't act square.

This is naiveté. We know Omar has contempt for American citizens and the US. You hear it in her voice when she speaks about this country. You hear it when she speaks about Israel. Don't act square.
So do many other Americans. I would include many on the right as well as the left in that statement.

I personally don't gaf how she feels about Israel since that has zero to do with this country

So do many other Americans. I would include many on the right as well as the left in that statement.

I personally don't gaf how she feels about Israel since that has zero to do with this country

What I am pointing out is she has contempt for this country. You can hear it the same as you can hear it when she talks about Israel. It's the same contempt. Yes, there are loose cannons on both sides. The more Omar's this country produces the more likely it will be destroyed within. You do not spend the type of money that is being proposed in the federal government without future consequences. You do not open the border the way they have done without future consequences. You do not call for "defund the police movements" without future consequences. She is a lot like Tliab. Both associates of Linda Sarsour.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
What I am pointing out is she has contempt for this country. You can hear it the same as you can hear it when she talks about Israel. It's the same contempt. Yes, there are loose cannons on both sides. The more Omar's this country produces the more likely it will be destroyed within. You do not spend the type of money that is being proposed in the federal government without future consequences. You do not open the border the way they have done without future consequences. You do not call for "defund the police movements" without future consequences. She is a lot like Tliab. Both associates of Linda Sarsour.
Many people in govt have contempt for this country. They demonstrate that every day with the bills they drive through, freedoms they reduce or eliminate altogether, and the outrageous waste of our tax dollars. You laughably believe you can "hear it in her voice" when I can actually watch the actions of other elected officials and see it.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Many people in govt have contempt for this country. They demonstrate that every day with the bills they drive through, freedoms they reduce or eliminate altogether, and the outrageous waste of our tax dollars. You laughably believe you can "hear it in her voice" when I can actually watch the actions of other elected officials and see it.

You can start at the 3 minute mark and listen to Omar's comments yourself. "People in America are worried refugees will outshine them"...huh? No, were worried you will come over and try to turn our system of government into the 3rd world countries they escaped from.

Last edited:
Ilhan Omar may very well hate America and everything it stands for.

But this is America
And she is a US Citizen

We don’t silence the opposition in this country.
We don’t arrest our political opponents in this country.

You can be a Communist, a Fascist, an Anarchist, or a Capitalist. A black nationalist, a white nationalist. And you can espouse your beliefs via megaphone from any street corner in America.

It’s a basic tenant of our society.

Reactions: EasternVol

But this is America
And she is a US Citizen

You can be a Communist, a Fascist, an Anarchist, or a Capitalist. A black nationalist, a white nationalist. And you can espouse your beliefs via megaphone from any street corner in America.

I agree. My only problem is Omar was imported hate.

But this is America
And she is a US Citizen

Unless your a Conservative and/or Trump supporter!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Unless your a Conservative and/or Trump supporter!
Oh let’s not be delusional. The other side is just as guilty.

Safe Spaces on College campuses.
Denying “hate” a platform.
Shouting/Shutting down speaking events.

Very much in the same vein.

I really do not think Omar is representative of the attitude most immigrants have of the United States. I think almost all of them love being here.

What Omar is representative of is a woke, far-left ideology that actually does have a strong distaste for many principles of the country. And most of those people are citizens who were born here and have never lived anywhere else.

I don't think she says the things she does because she is an immigrant or a Muslim. She says the things she does because she is a leftist politician speaking to her audience for a desired reaction. Even the anti-Israel stuff...there are plenty of non-Muslims who advocate that policy position as well.

I really do not think Omar is representative of the attitude most immigrants have of the United States. I think almost all of them love being here.

What Omar is representative of is a woke, far-left ideology that actually does have a strong distaste for many principles of the country. And most of those people are citizens who were born here and have never lived anywhere else.

I don't think she says the things she does because she is an immigrant or a Muslim. She says the things she does because she is a leftist politician speaking to her audience for a desired reaction. Even the anti-Israel stuff...there are plenty of non-Muslims who advocate that policy position as well.
I think she says these things because the average IQ in the country she is from is in the 70s, and she is likely close to that average.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Sure. I'd say their IQs are likely down in that range as well.
What's funny is that I'd bet the wokesters actually would do very well on an IQ test. That isn't a test for common sense or economic literacy.

That crowd for the most part is extremely educated (not highly intelligent, but highly educated) and do well on things like standardized tests.

Reactions: BreatheUT

You are right. She is complete ****.

Biden admin, House GOP scrutinize Ilhan Omar's Islamophobia bill

The Biden administration has outlined several issues it has with Omar's bill

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., is pushing a controversial Islamophobia bill, but not everyone – including the Biden administration – seems completely onboard with the proposal.

The Combating International Islamophobia Act directs the State Department to create a special envoy and office on the issue. Under the bill, those entities would monitor and combat Islamophobia around the world.

Additionally, the legislation would update current law regarding how the department reports on human rights and international religious liberty.

According to a House aide, the State Department sent congressional staff a series of concerns it had with Omar's bill.

Biden admin, House GOP scrutinize Ilhan Omar's Islamophobia bill

Let’s see if we could ever get her to sponsor an antisemitism bill as well. Then I might take her a bit more seriously. Like that would ever happen 🙄

Watch: Ilhan Omar Booed Off Stage at Somali Concert in Home State

A viral video shows Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) being booed off stage at a concert for Somalians in her home state of Minnesota.

Hosted by Somali singer Soldaan Seraar, the concert went off the rails on Saturday night when the controversial congresswoman came out on stage and the audience greeted her with a chorus of boos and angry chants. Such phrases as “Get out!” and “Get the f*** out of here!” were heard being shouted. The reactions became so intense that a gentleman had to plead with the audience to calm down. Take a look:

Watch: Ilhan Omar Booed Off Stage at Somali Concert in Home State

VN Store

Back