Illini at Nebraska

What’s your prediction of the OU/TN game tomorrow night?

That’s definitely game of the week. I think you guys win, but I don’t expect a blowout because of circumstances. I’m excited to watch this game, bc it’s hard to tell how each team will play against stiff competition. I think you guys are better though, with that offense clicking and especially the vast improvement on defense, you guys might win big.

Honestly would have been soft to give Nebraska a 1st down there. Refs did the right thing.

Nebraska was trying to bait for a flag knowing they were screwed. Don't reward thst behavior.

I don’t mind the no call, but also wouldn’t have had a problem with it. But it was a clear penalty. Just don’t touch someone after the play on 3rd and forever.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Raiola looks very good. I don't know about his running but he looks good passing.

Neither of these teams look like defensive powerhouses but they're well matched.
Maybe I just don't know anything about football, and that's probably true, but Raiola throws a very wobbly pass and not all that accurate in my opinion. I think lots of teams have better QBs as of today.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Maybe I just don't know anything about football, and that's probably true, but Raiola throws a very wobbly pass and not all that accurate in my opinion. I think lots of teams have better QBs as of today.
I agree… He’s a freshman and I’m not saying he won’t be great one day. With that said… Let’s maybe slow down with the Mahomes comparisons. He had some impressive moments but completely pissed down his leg in the 4th quarter and OT.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
ELO ranking. Illini with a W moves 18 spots and Huskers drop 7 but still above Illini...will never figure out how computer rankings

1726926811189.png

VN Store

Back