I'm the biggest UT fan because......

Because I was born on October 22, 1972, which was one day late. See, I refused to come into the world on the same day we lost to Alabama.

I am the biggest UT fan because I sat in a bar on my one year wedding anniversary to watch the 98 national championship game because the electricity was out at my house.....my wife was at home in the dark.

Do you ever miss her? Haha
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm the biggest UT fan because Ken Donahue is my 2nd cousin, everyone knew Ken, a great man and great coach. He always got dad and I tickets to Birmingham when Tennessee played Alabama. We always had to set with the Bama Coaches Wifes, Family and all those other Bama peeps, but dad and I always had our ORANGE on. Some of those peeps looked at us and thought we were crazy and always wanted to know how we got to set there with the choosen Bama clad.
My 10th grade year at Central UT was playing Bama here in KTown, I was on the field and Ken wanted me to meet Bear Bryant which I did and was an experience. They actually asked me my 10th grade year to be a preferred walk-on after I graduate, and as some of you know, but not many, I walked on at UT. Messed my knee up and broke my wrist with-in the first week I was there. That was my playing career at UT and in all football.....I was so happy when Ken came to UT but Coach M. didn't like that Ken was getting all the attention....End Of Story

I remember being four years old and listening to John Ward call the 1998 NC game.. I also remember watching the 2001 win over Florida in the Swamp and the 2003 5 OT thriller in Tuscaloosa. 4th and 19!! Oh yeah, I only talk to ONE Bammer fan.. my girlfriend (she digs a Tennessee boy)

I remember being four years old and listening to John Ward call the 1998 NC game.. I also remember watching the 2001 win over Florida in the Swamp and the 2003 5 OT thriller in Tuscaloosa. 4th and 19!! Oh yeah, I only talk to ONE Bammer fan.. my girlfriend (she digs a Tennessee boy)

My personal all-time favorite play.

Reactions: 1 person
I used to go camping on the weekends and listen to the UT games on the radio in the middle of the woods. Listening to night games while drinking beer around the fire was always a great time. This was back when we actually won games so it made it even better.

Also, I grew up in Knoxville and used to go to every game with my mom starting around age 5. We had season tickets in X5 row 20 and everyone around us was a season ticket holder so going to games was like a little UT family reunion every time went.

The guy that posted the beagle tattoo with the Tennessee script is the biggest fan. It was about a year ago. One of my favorite threads

Im a Tennessee fan because my grandfather and grand mother never missed a Tennessee game. i remember growing up with the TV turned all the way down and the radio turned all the way up with john ward saying " to the 25 to the 20 to the 15 to the 10 to the 5... TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE!!!" memories you cant forget with the biggest Fans imaginable!

Eye'm the biggest Tennessee fan because stone cold E.T. says so, and ats da bottom line! Can eye get a hell yeah???

I'm getting married in September and will be in Mexico on my Honeymoon for the Oregon game. I called the hotel to make sure I could get the game on T.V. I told my wife if they did not have ESPN then we couldn't go to Mexico.

I'm getting married in September and will be in Mexico on my Honeymoon for the Oregon game. I called the hotel to make sure I could get the game on T.V. I told my wife if they did not have ESPN then we couldn't go to Mexico.

Getting married in sept isnt a good idea IMO. Its the annniversaries that'll get ya. The problems you are facing now you'll also have to face the rest of your life.

Getting married in sept isnt a good idea IMO. Its the annniversaries that'll get ya. The problems you are facing now you'll also have to face the rest of your life.

This is spot-on. Our anniversary is in Nov. I have already purchased tickets to the Auburn game. My wife says to me yesterday, "I guess I will spend our anniversary here with the dog".

I guess she will.

Reactions: 3 people
This is spot-on. Our anniversary is in Nov. I have already purchased tickets to the Auburn game. My wife says to me yesterday, "I guess I will spend our anniversary here with the dog".

I guess she will.

:lolabove:

I got a freind that got married, many moons ago, the week after the bama game cause it wasnt a big game. Just so happened that the bama game was moved from the third to the fourth sat in oct.

I guess she will.
slow-clap-gif-2.gif

Okay...its cool now...I told her I just can't commit to the possibility of missing that many UT games.....she will be missed!:thumbsup:

I am the biggest UT fan because born and raised in Alabama and grew up right loving the VOLS>.. Bammers hate that.....
My son and daughter each have pets named after UT and now my 3rd child who is 5 months old is named Knox... all 3 kids first outfit was ut and came home in ut stuff...

I'm the biggest Vol fan because I was born and live more than 3,000 miles away from Neyland and have stuck with the team even though all I have seen is two horrible bowl-less seasons since becoming a fan. I learnt about the Big Orange during a depressing era, but I bleed orange and still wear my Vols shirts, caps and jerseys with pride!

I may be British, with almost no connection with Tennessee, I have never even been to Knoxville, but you better believe that I long for a repeat of 1998! GBO!

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back