Imagine the roles were reversed ....

lawgator1

And Biden had a golf course near 9/11 ground zero, and Biden hosted a Saudi-backed golf tournament there, teed off the day before. Undermined the PGA, criticized it, and backed the Saudi tour, just to make a buck.

The Republicans would be screaming at the top of their lungs, and you know they would. This is such a bad look for Trump. Would not surprise me if DeSantis or some other wanna bes jump on him for it.

And Biden had a golf course near 9/11 ground zero, and Biden hosted a Saudi-backed golf tournament there, teed off the day before. Undermined the PGA, criticized it, and backed the Saudi tour, just to make a buck.

The Republicans would be screaming at the top of their lungs, and you know they would. This is such a bad look for Trump. Would not surprise me if DeSantis or some other wanna bes jump on him for it.

Did you get upset when Biden begged Saudi Arabia for oil?

What a great thread idea.

Imagine if roles were reversed and Trump said:
“unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Imagine if roles were reversed and this was Trumps son.

1659050224445.jpeg

Imagine if roles were reversed and Trump was trying to redefine Recession.

What a fun game!

STFU 🙄

A link and some context would help.

I have no idea what you could be talking about right now. I don't watch mainstream news or hang on their every word, so I'm out the loop on these trivial things.

There’s been 2 Dem administrations since 9/11 and the latest one was just over there begging for oil.
I believe the Saudis or an established Saudi faction paid the bills and coordinated everything. I don’t trust those guys at all….. and it sucks that Biden went and begged them after the crap he did to the domestic oil industry.

Well…. Have they?
It's only the most extensively investigated series of events in American history.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-911REPORT/pdf/GPO-911REPORT-24.pdf

It's pathetic that the Peanut Gallery can't see past their what-about-isms to acknowledge what an ignorant statement that was for a former President to make.

"Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11."

OMG.

Reactions: luthervol
It's only the most extensively investigated series of events in American history.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-911REPORT/pdf/GPO-911REPORT-24.pdf

It's pathetic that the Peanut Gallery can't see past their what-about-isms to acknowledge what an ignorant statement that was for a former President to make.

"Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11."

OMG.
Does it say the Saudi government was behind the attacks? If so, point it out.
We all know the majority of the perps were Saudi. Hell, we knew that within days.
You’re so blinded by the liberal jizz in your eyes you immediately assume a question is a what-aboutism.
I didn’t say anything about Trump’s comments at all. Personally, I believe the back stabbing bastard Saudi government was heavily involved and that the 9/11 Commission Report is PR piece. So take your peanut gallery and your OMG and shove them up your anus

Does it say the Saudi government was behind the attacks? If so, point it out.
We all know the majority of the perps were Saudi. Hell, we knew that within days.
You’re so blinded by the liberal jizz in your eyes you immediately assume a question is a what-aboutism.
I didn’t say anything about Trump’s comments at all. Personally, I believe the back stabbing bastard Saudi government was heavily involved and that the 9/11 Commission Report is PR piece. So take your peanut gallery and your OMG and shove them up your anus
You were responding to Trump's comment. LOL.

Rent free till either of them dies. And LG will then put something about Trump on his headstone.
Donald Trump is likely to be the Republican Party nominee for President for the 3rd straight Presidential Election cycle. It is ridiculous to pretend that he isn't pertinent subject matter in a forum designated for political discussion.

... but if you don't want to talk about him, nobody is forcing you to. Why do you care so much about what other people are discussing?

VN Store

Back