Imagine the roles were reversed ....

We have oil.
Maybe we should use that instead of begging for it from the Saudis. Seems like we used to. Wonder what changed?
Yeah but LG said that Trump is doing business with a Saudi company, so that's a travesty and we should all be outraged. Puddinhead is trying to get the price at the pump back down, so that's OK. Trump... taking money from Saudis.... Biden giving money TO Saudis.. (that isn't even HIS money).

Outrage..... chin wiping approval....

(And I won't watch 10 seconds of that Saudi golf tour)

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It is shocking to me how many of yall simply don't understand the why behind Trump's words which perpetually twists your panties. He is a simple man. His philosophy is well documented. He is nothing more than a commercial. Getting ulcers because of his words is like demanding to see Dentyne's research on the Dentists who did/did not recommend chewing the gum.

I suppose it makes for a lively board, though.

It is shocking to me how many of yall simply don't understand the why behind Trump's words which perpetually twists your panties. He is a simple man. His philosophy is well documented. He is nothing more than a commercial. Getting ulcers because of his words is like demanding to see Dentyne's research on the Dentists who did/did not recommend chewing the gum.

I suppose it makes for a lively board, though.
It has certainly provided him millions of rent free places to live.

And Biden had a golf course near 9/11 ground zero, and Biden hosted a Saudi-backed golf tournament there, teed off the day before. Undermined the PGA, criticized it, and backed the Saudi tour, just to make a buck.

The Republicans would be screaming at the top of their lungs, and you know they would. This is such a bad look for Trump. Would not surprise me if DeSantis or some other wanna bes jump on him for it.

Yeah, but it's different when Trump does it. As William Carlos Williams would say:

So much depends upon
Whether the former guy
Glazed with spray on tan
Is owning the libs

Facilitating terrorism is outrageous and we denounce it with zeal.

....unless you have oil.

Gotcha. Nothing like standing on principles and the moral high ground.
As far as the United States is concerned, there are two types of war criminals :

1) Those who either have nothing to barter with, or have become too politically toxic to associate with = GUILTY.

2) Those who have valuable assets to trade, and/or those who possess skills which can be used as an asset = NOT GUILTY, due to a complicated history, that you just wouldn't understand.

Operation Paperclip: The Truth about Bringing Nazi Scientists to America - aish.com Society, Jewish History, History, Featured, Current Issues, Judaism 101

As far as the United States is concerned, there are two types of war criminals :

1) Those who either have nothing to barter with, or have become too politically toxic to associate with = GUILTY.

2) Those who have valuable assets to trade, and/or those who possess skills which can be used as an asset = NOT GUILTY, due to a complicated history, that you just wouldn't understand.

Operation Paperclip: The Truth about Bringing Nazi Scientists to America - aish.com Society, Jewish History, History, Featured, Current Issues, Judaism 101
Do you see this is a tangent branching off the discussion we started? I am talking about a state/country/government sponsoring terrorism. Which is different than a declared war. To recap, no war crimes, no individuals, no asset or skill America needs.

He is a simple man. His philosophy is well documented. He is nothing more than a commercial.
Up until the point that he became the President of the United States, this could be dismissed as innocuous. It shouldn't be shocking that a President/future Presidential candidate, has their words scrutinized more than most people. The Saudi government assisted the 9/11 hijackers in carrying out their attacks. That is an uncomfortable truth, which both Biden and Trump have sought to bury. It is disgusting.

And Biden had a golf course near 9/11 ground zero, and Biden hosted a Saudi-backed golf tournament there, teed off the day before. Undermined the PGA, criticized it, and backed the Saudi tour, just to make a buck.

The Republicans would be screaming at the top of their lungs, and you know they would. This is such a bad look for Trump. Would not surprise me if DeSantis or some other wanna bes jump on him for it.

A simple fist bump with the Saudi's before the tournament begins and all is forgiven.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Up until the point that he became the President of the United States, this could be dismissed as innocuous. It shouldn't be shocking that a President/future Presidential candidate, has their words scrutinized more than most people. The Saudi government assisted the 9/11 hijackers in carrying out their attacks. That is an uncomfortable truth, which both Biden and Trump have sought to bury. It is disgusting.
You want him to be better because he is/was president. That's fine. It would be great if only statesmen and women occupied such an esteemed position.
DJT isn't going to ever change who he is or how he approaches life. And why should he? The evidence of his life and what he has amassed would favor he has no reason to change. He uses inflammatory rhetoric to get his message out further. It is consistent with his ethos of "there is no such thing as bad press".

You and others can accept it or not. I really don't give two ***** about it except for it makes the board tedious for me.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
It is shocking to me how many of yall simply don't understand the why behind Trump's words which perpetually twists your panties.
It's not his words that irritate me, it's the number of people in this country who believe he is something that he's not.

Myth: Trump tells it like it is!

Reality:

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Why do you care what I care that you care ... oh, never mind.

The point is that the "he's living rent free in your head" line is overdone. It is posted in every thread where Trump is even casually mentioned.
You wake up this morning and are still caring that I care what another poster cares to discuss. You may need to evaluate things and set some new goals.

You don’t get to decide what is overdone. You have your opinion, but that’s all it is, an opinion.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It's not his words, it's the number of people in this country who believe he is something that he's not.

Reality:

That is either an audacious lie... or Trump is being willfully ignorant. It seems like he would have to know about the FBI report, which was de-classified by Biden last year... but we know that Trump hated briefings. I give it a 5% chance that he was never made aware of the FBI report linking the 9/11 hijackers to the Saudi government

It's not his words that irritate me, it's the number of people in this country who believe he is something that he's not.

Reality:

That's great. He says outrageous stuff. You are irritated people believe it. I was unaware DJT was the first personality to have this affect on people.

I don't know how you alleviate your irritation (which can only be done by elevating people beyond a belief in a cult of personality) by continuing to poke them in the eye. To me, and I mean this with the utmost respect and sincerity, I think yall simply enjoy being irritated (and irritating others).

That is either an audacious lie... or Trump is being willfully ignorant. It seems like he would have to know about the FBI report, which was de-classified by Biden last year... but we know that Trump hated briefings. I give it a 5% chance that he was never made aware of the FBI report linking the 9/11 hijackers to the Saudi government

Or he was aware but didn't GAF like everything else concerning DJT.

There is a school of thought that should be considered.

If words from a man is making the scum from both parties uneasy then he may be effectively drawing them out. The fact that they are hell bent on hurting him makes me think they have a lot to hide. Rs and Ds.

If you cannot see this then I can’t help you. It’s right out there in the open.

They were and every POTUS since knows.
Agreed.

I mean, let's have a real discussion about it. It won't be fun because we will all agree on paper that continuing to coddle SA is unconscionable.

There is a school of thought that should be considered.

If words from a man is making the scum from both parties uneasy then he may be effectively drawing them out. The fact that they are hell bent on hurting him makes me think they have a lot to hide. Rs and Ds.

If you cannot see this then I can’t help you. It’s right out there in the open.

You could be right.

You could also be wrong. The fact that those shady ass people think he’s a bad person could be even worse.

VN Store

Back