Imagine the roles were reversed ....

I think Obama may have done something that no other president has done or will ever do again when he bowed before the king of Saudi.

Reactions: NEO and Majors
Good deed? You think she wanted to be buried in a grave next to a ditch and a bunch of weeds on her ex husband's golf course for a tax break? It's sickening her kids let this happen
Are there pictures of the grave site? If it is as you have described, that is pretty bad.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Threads of "Your side is worse than my side! No, your side is worse than my side!" have become tiresome. Both sides are bad. I guarantee come 2024, we can count on both parties nominating candidates that have no business being POTUS. And people will continue to go along with it and defend their own side's ineptitude.

Are there pictures of the grave site? If it is as you have described, that is pretty bad.

This is a stupid narrative..She was not poor and could be buried wherever she stated in her will. If her kids dont have a problem, then why this narrative? Unreal.

Threads of "Your side is worse than my side! No, your side is worse than my side!" have become tiresome. Both sides are bad. I guarantee come 2024, we can count on both parties nominating candidates that have no business being POTUS. And people will continue to go along with it and defend their own side's ineptitude.
You continuing to say that without offering an alternative solution is even more tiresome.

That doesn't mean that specific lies should go unaddressed. Trump's line, "Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11," is offensive. He has made it clear in the past that he knows better than that.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean that specific lies should go unaddressed. Trump's line, "Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11," is offensive. He has made it clear in the past that he knows better than that.
Okay. I'm fine with that. Do you address every lie by a Democrat? Or do you normally look over those and choose not to comment? Should we be selective on which lies we call out?

What's more offensive is career politicians swearing an oath to serve our country and their constituents only to serve their own self interest. What's offensive is using legislation like helping combat veterans only to put excessive pork spending into the bill and crying foul when it doesn't pass. What's offensive is that the fact that our legislative branch refuses to pass a budget, have single issue bills, allow for viable political party alternatives without suppressing them, make a killing off the stock market while having insider information, and generally not giving a crap about the American people. I could keep going but I know you and the other party shills from either side will blindly defend your cults...err...I mean political parties.

Okay. I'm fine with that. Do you address every lie by a Democrat? Or do you normally look over those and choose not to comment? Should we be selective on which lies we call out?
What your philosophy boils down to, is that nobody should ever be criticized for telling a lie, because everybody lies. It is ridiculous.

Reactions: RockyTop85
What your philosophy boils down to, is that nobody should ever be criticized for telling a lie, because everybody lies. It is ridiculous.
Nope. My philosophy boils down to people calling out the lies from "their side" like they call out the lies from the "other side". The place you're in the most position to actually change is the side you're on.

Nope. My philosophy boils down to people calling out the lies from "their side" like they call out the lies from the "other side". The place you're in the most position to actually change is the side you're on.
You are assuming that everyone has a political "side."

Why can't we just be critical of someone who has been caught telling a lie ... without this "equal time" crap?

This is a stupid narrative..She was not poor and could be buried wherever she stated in her will. If her kids dont have a problem, then why this narrative? Unreal.
I figured he was exaggerating as usual; you know anything Trump runs them off the side of a cliff.

Probably waiting on whatever is going on it or headstone to be made. She was just buried wasn’t she? Doubt very seriously the intent is to leave it this way. TDS.

I do know a man who has refused to put a headstone or any kind of marker on his last wife’s grave. Turned out she had embezzled, or whatever one would call it, hundreds of thousands of dollars from their business and personal accounts.

You are assuming that everyone has a political "side."

Why can't we just be critical of someone who has been caught telling a lie ... without this "equal time" crap?
You're right that not everyone has a "side". But some people, such as yourself, obviously have a side.

What's more offensive is career politicians swearing an oath to serve our country and their constituents only to serve their own self interest. What's offensive is using legislation like helping combat veterans only to put excessive pork spending into the bill and crying foul when it doesn't pass. What's offensive is that the fact that our legislative branch refuses to pass a budget, have single issue bills, allow for viable political party alternatives without suppressing them, make a killing off the stock market while having insider information, and generally not giving a crap about the American people. I could keep going but I know you and the other party shills from either side will blindly defend your cults...err...I mean political parties.
I don't blindly defend anyone... especially the current President.

Trump's dishonesty was blatant and offensive in nature. Trump has made it clear in the past that he understands that the FBI found the Saudi government to be at least partially culpable in the 9/11 attacks. That is incongruous with his stupid, "Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11," remark... which he made in defense of the tastefulness of his own business venture.

I don't blindly defend anyone... especially the current President.

Trump's dishonesty was blatant and offensive in nature. Trump has made it clear in the past that he understands that the FBI found the Saudi government to be at least partially culpable in the 9/11 attacks. That is incongruous with his stupid, "Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11," remark... which he made in defense of the tastefulness of his own business venture.
He's a boob too. None of them are worth a d@mn.

VN Store

Back