Imagine the roles were reversed ....

I will say I think he has a genuine love for this country (in addition to himself, but that goes for all politicians), but as I think you correctly point out, he pursues it in a single-minded, simplistic manner he knows is effective.
Love of his country how? He loves himself, and only himself. Being president gave him a big stage to flaunt his ego so he pretends to care so that his supporters would feed his ego.

He is a life long NY Democrat billionaire who knew he couldnt get elected on the Dem ticket with the fix in for Hilary. Something he would have known as a life long Dem. So he "changed sides", spent like a democrat, enlarged the government like a democrat, signed unconstitutional EOs going after guns like a Democrat. He also ran his mouth like a Democrat, acted like a child throwing a tantrum everytime he didnt get his way, like a Democrat, ruled with a pen and a phone like a Democrat. We pushed ineffective measures in order to say he did something like a Democrat, broke his promises and enriched himself off of his posistion like any politician.

Reactions: newokie03 and McDad
Love of his country how? He loves himself, and only himself. Being president gave him a big stage to flaunt his ego so he pretends to care so that his supporters would feed his ego.

He is a life long NY Democrat billionaire who knew he couldnt get elected on the Dem ticket with the fix in for Hilary. Something he would have known as a life long Dem. So he "changed sides", spent like a democrat, enlarged the government like a democrat, signed unconstitutional EOs going after guns like a Democrat. He also ran his mouth like a Democrat, acted like a child throwing a tantrum everytime he didnt get his way, like a Democrat, ruled with a pen and a phone like a Democrat. We pushed ineffective measures in order to say he did something like a Democrat, broke his promises and enriched himself off of his posistion like any politician.
Similar to Hillary running for NY Senate and not Arkansas

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Yall hear the news? Trump buried his ex wife on his golf course for a tax break. By law, the course is now a cemetery and is tax exempt. Doesn't even have a head stone either. Pathetic scum.

Last edited:
And have you heard the audio of Trump explicitly saying it was Saudi Arabia behind the attacks? But today "no one's gotten to the bottom of it."

Well, he knows his supporters are idiots and won't flinch at the latest outrage by him.

Last edited:
And have you heard the audio of Trump explicitly saying it was Saudi Arabia behind the attacks? But today "no one's gotten to the bottom of it."

Well, he knows his supporters are idiots and won't flinch at the latest outrage by him.

So Trump and Biden, Clinton, Obama have a lot in common then.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

Yes. On an episode of Fox & Friends, he not only blamed Saudi Arabia for the 9/11 attacks, but he also pledged to de-classify the FBI report which condemned the Saudis, once he became President. Of course, Trump reneged on that promise once the Saudi government had invested $2 billion with his son-in-law's firm. There is no record of Trump blaming the Saudis for 9/11 after that investment was made to Kushner. It was clearly part of the deal. Trump has no integrity. Everything has a price tag.

Donald Trump Said Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9/11. Now He’s Going There on His First Foreign Trip.

^^^^ May of 2017. ^^^^

Trump's past comments about Saudi Arabia resurface after defending golf tour

Trump now says that, "Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11."

Yall hear the news? Trump buried his ex wife on his golf course for a tax break. By law, the course is now a cemetery and is tax exempt. Doesn't even have a head stone either. Pathetic scum.

Really raised the bar for divorce proceedings if you ask me. Not many ex-husbands have anything to do with ex-wives. But yet, the left calls his good deed pathetic scum. Did you hear about Joe Biden? Allowed his drug addict son to screw his dead sons wife.

Did you hear about Joe Biden? Allowed his drug addict son to screw his dead sons wife.
I'm not in the mood to defend Biden... but blaming Joe for something like that is kind of silly.

If his drug-addicted son and daughter-in-law were both consenting adults at the time (and they were), then the word "allowed" doesn't come into play. Joe could do nothing more than express his disapproval.

Really raised the bar for divorce proceedings if you ask me. Not many ex-husbands have anything to do with ex-wives. But yet, the left calls his good deed pathetic scum. Did you hear about Joe Biden? Allowed his drug addict son to screw his dead sons wife.
Good deed? You think she wanted to be buried in a grave next to a ditch and a bunch of weeds on her ex husband's golf course for a tax break? It's sickening her kids let this happen

Good deed? You think she wanted to be buried in a grave next to a ditch and a bunch of weeds on her ex husband's golf course for a tax break? It's sickening her kids let this happen
Meh. There is bigger game in the woods..

Trump really stepped in it, with his "Nobody's gotten to the bottom of 9/11," comment. There is a ton of audio/video of him blaming the Saudi government, which I wasn't even aware of. That should be the focus here. His administration sat on that FBI report for 4 years, after he had pledged to release it.

I'm not in the mood to defend Biden... but blaming Joe for something like that is kind of silly.

If his drug-addicted son and daughter-in-law were both consenting adults at the time (and they were), then the word "allowed" doesn't come into play. Joe could do nothing more than express his disapproval.
Just the left might want to make sure their own house of morals is clean before the label someone scum.

1st Tee Box I’m not sure is weeds. But nice spin on clutching the pearls of her kids allowing this to happen.

7dcea35c-7422-4d66-bb8b-205ae1eda57a-jpeg.476557

Last edited:

VN Store

Back