India, Pakistan, and Kashmir

Pakistan has an anti air system?

Who knows. I think you missed the point. India would not have been able to know if they did or not had it not been for this. Now it seems to at least confirm it.

Along the same lines but off topic, do our NATO allies have an anti air defense system?

Drone From Ukraine War Travels Over Multiple NATO Countries Before Crashing In Croatia | ZeroHedge

Milanovic questioned "how a relatively unsophisticated drone flew for over an hour over NATO countries without being detected" - indeed it appears it flew across Hungary, possibly Romania, and over much of Croatia.

Who knows. I think you missed the point. India would not have been able to know if they did or not had it not been for this. Now it seems to at least confirm it.

Along the same lines but off topic, do our NATO allies have an anti air defense system?

Drone From Ukraine War Travels Over Multiple NATO Countries Before Crashing In Croatia | ZeroHedge
Drones are typically smaller, and fly lower. And if it wasnt flagged as hostile, no one is hostile to NATO right now, why would they shoot it down? Did i miss where they shot down something Russian.

Sit with elders of a gentle race this world has seldom seen. They talk of days of which they sit and wait, when all will be revealed.

VN Store

Back