Inexcusable.

#1 Josh didn't have his team ready to play, didn't have a clear game plan and didn't coach around his team's obvious weaknesses.
As sad as it is for me to admit this, I have to agree. I love JH, but this was by far his worst coached game. Nothing about the decision making in this game made sense.

Putting this on Josh is lmaooooooo worthy. Man has nothing to do with defense. Is forced to play the softest football player I’ve ever seen at center. How many total drives did we have? And how many were killed by bogus penalties or a ref ****ing up?

With clean refs, WE COME BACK AND WIN. We finally started dominating them in the second half but refs would not allow it. First half was awful, its all on Banks though. He’s stubborn to a fault and took way too long to adjust to Floridas laughable offense. Who the hell is scared of Mertz throwing?
well when you just keep playing zone every play.. it gets kinda easy to beat this defense

Milton did fine when they allowed him to actually throw it. As someone who has been very critical of Milton, the blame he is getting for this game is unwarranted. Sure he made a couple of throws in the dirt I'd want back but some of the deep shots that were incomplete were either PI that didn't get called or just slightly out of reach which will happen sometimes. Ollie Lane and Karic suck and Crawford isn't much better. The INT was on them because Squirrel had a TD if they block even a little. And Banks apparently has to wait a whole half to make an adjustment to Pearsall going in motion.
You're right the Offensive line is terrible but it falls in Miltons lap as well, I felt Banks did a good job with adjustments.

Putting this on Josh is lmaooooooo worthy. Man has nothing to do with defense. Is forced to play the softest football player I’ve ever seen at center. How many total drives did we have? And how many were killed by bogus penalties or a ref ****ing up?

With clean refs, WE COME BACK AND WIN. We finally started dominating them in the second half but refs would not allow it. First half was awful, its all on Banks though. He’s stubborn to a fault and took way too long to adjust to Floridas laughable offense. Who the hell is scared of Mertz throwing?
100% correct. Ignore anyone that says otherwise: they played hard in the second half only to have the refs mess this up for them. I don’t usually blame refs for losses just single plays. But they killed all the momentum we had. This is gross negligence by the SEC to hire people like this. Absolutely absurd.

If Chris Fowler of all people, is pointing out how we’re getting hosed you know some **** going on.

Remember there was a players only meeting....those RARELY, if ever go well.

There is something going on and they have played like it the last two weeks, especially tonight.

I thought about this in the second quarter. What is the deal with the players only meeting. First half the team looked like they were disengaged. Something going on in the locker room?

Yeah he isnt no one leaves unless they want to and Milton is the QB unless he gets hurt
Milton had almost 300 yards passing. If you want to blame something for limiting us to only 16 points; I would start with penalties and the fact that the running game barely totaled 100 yards. We lost in the trenches. Period. The OL couldn’t block and the DL couldn’t stop Eitiene or get pressure on Mertz. Same story as almost every loss ever against Florida. Same as it ever was

This one is on the coaches -- poor play calling. I mean, you gotta pick your best quarterback and throw vertical to win in this league. You can't play halfa football game throwing screens then wait till you are 3 scores down before you throw the vertical pass. And Defense needs to play the young talent because #5 ain't getting it done.

Said it from the beginning of last year. Banks and Martinez are absolutely 💯🗑️.

Milton is not the answer.

So this all adds up to the CEO fixing these problems.

I still have faith, but if banks doesn't go along with martinez...we. Are. Fd.

Reactions: TN1111
#1 Josh didn't have his team ready to play, didn't have a clear game plan and didn't coach around his team's obvious weaknesses.
Calling the same BS calls like he did in the Virginia and AP game until the end. F’it, I’m still smoking

Attachments

• IMG_2331.jpeg
    IMG_2331.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 14
They are not opening up the offense because our OL struggles with pass blocking. We lost some guys from last year. Mays was out.
Really don’t understand how some people don’t see that and just want to blame Joe. Outside of about 5-6 passes he was accurate. The middle of the line was getting obliterated all game.

I semi agree, but if Heupel has “nothing to do with the defense” that’s a huge problem. The buck stops with him.

Although not the best, Banks’ defense adjusted at the half and were put in a tough spot when they scored when they started in the red zone. If you told me Florida would score only 29 tonight, I would have hoped we could win with that.
The Captain of the Titanic adjusted the speed of the ship after it struck the iceberg too; but the damage had already been done. The first half defense dug a whole from which we could not extract ourselves

VN Store

Back