iRacing?

Until I get a 5090 (depending on if I decide to upgrade or not), I will stick with the PCL. Dont think my 4090 and 14900K can fully push the PCL, can only imagine how bottlenecked the Super will be. Im sold on Pimax or the higher quality VR, it really adds so much to me.

Until I get a 5090 (depending on if I decide to upgrade or not), I will stick with the PCL. Dont think my 4090 and 14900K can fully push the PCL, can only imagine how bottlenecked the Super will be. Im sold on Pimax or the higher quality VR, it really adds so much to me.
You still liking the Crystal Light?

Any tips on getting the headset setup. Arrived today.
I followed the discord stuff and then some dude on youtube. Cant remember his name, but ill try to find it. My racing is on hiatus for a bit as I have torn up my knee and will need surgery soon, so I am out for a bit.

I followed the discord stuff and then some dude on youtube. Cant remember his name, but ill try to find it. My racing is on hiatus for a bit as I have torn up my knee and will need surgery soon, so I am out for a bit.
OH no, not good. Hope you recover well. I follow the discord stuff also. Got it working, just need to fine tune.

Reactions: BearCat204
OH no, not good. Hope you recover well. I follow the discord stuff also. Got it working, just need to fine tune.
They released a new update today that added upscaler mode. Its not in the software yet, but you can download from the link on Pimax and update from there.

They released a new update today that added upscaler mode. Its not in the software yet, but you can download from the link on Pimax and update from there.

Thanks for the update.

VN Store

Back