iRacing?

Bought a slightly used PSVR2 for 340 off ebay from a good seller. Banking on Sony making GT8 on the PS5 and having capability with the PSVR2. I like racing GT7 some now anyway. Definitely selling my Meta 3 now lol
Do wish they kept the eye tracking when used with PC, but still

New season bringing 360hz FFB for Simagic bases. Only Simucube and now Simagic will have this.

Nice, any update on your Crystal Light shipment?
It’s been sent to the US to some hub and then I will get some shipping info. Don’t expect it before end of June. Not impressed with Pimax shipping and logistics.

"This is my last wheel dear, I promise"

Picked up the Simagic GT Hub that gives me a ton of flexibility in wheels as any 7 bolt will fit on here and I have full capability with the hub. This is a 330mm but wanting to buy a NASCAR wheel that is 400mm for this new season. Had the GT Sport wheel but sold it for nearly what I paid for it new because I didnt need the GTS and the hub as well. First alcantara wheel and the material is pretty nice, very different from leather.

It’s been sent to the US to some hub and then I will get some shipping info. Don’t expect it before end of June. Not impressed with Pimax shipping and logistics.
Yep, haven't heard any info on my order either.

I think Pimax got crushed with orders on the light due to price.

I think Pimax got crushed with orders on the light due to price.
Yeah, but I’m a little ticked because I preorder the second it was announced and paid the second they opened that up. Spoke to customer service and she told me they made a mistake and didn’t have me in the first batch,and that she would put me in the second. Don’t really trust that but if she wasn’t fos then I hope to have by the end of June. If not then who knows when I will get it.

Yeah, but I’m a little ticked because I preorder the second it was announced and paid the second they opened that up. Spoke to customer service and she told me they made a mistake and didn’t have me in the first batch,and that she would put me in the second. Don’t really trust that but if she wasn’t fos then I hope to have by the end of June. If not then who knows when I will get it.
I am in same boat. I'll let you know on my end. Just "order received" on my end for tracking.

Reactions: BearCat204
Nice, any update on your Crystal Light shipment?
Actually got an email from Pimax support telling me my unit is getting ready to be shipped. Asked to confirm my mailing address and then gave an invite to a “special” discord group for after delivery service. So it’s coming, don’t have a tracking number yet but at least it’s some sort of progress. They really need to hire a western world logistics team or something because it’s been handled so poorly IMO.

Actually got an email from Pimax support telling me my unit is getting ready to be shipped. Asked to confirm my mailing address and then gave an invite to a “special” discord group for after delivery service. So it’s coming, don’t have a tracking number yet but at least it’s some sort of progress. They really need to hire a western world logistics team or something because it’s been handled so poorly IMO.
You are not the only one.

Any update? Still haven't heard anything on my order.

VN Store

Back