Is Dobbs

Its amazing a kid that hasn't played a down in the sec so many vol fans think he is the second coming... he will probably be average to above average at best so get over it. Is he good yes but to say we will fall apart if he doesn't start or come in play right away is just stupid or u r watching to many YouTube videos n need to get out more...

Way to many can't miss players have just faded away once they face sec players....... fact n reality Vol fans be excited but that should be it this freaking obsession is starting to become creep status...

kid's going to be amazing. smart. mobile. strong arm. i'm pulling for him. he, jalen, devrin, and pig gonna do work.

good video
Joshua Dobbs QB 2011 Junior Highlights - YouTube

good article
Tennessee Volunteers Football: Could Josh Dobbs Be Starting Quarterback in 2013? | Bleacher Report

thanks for the link,he seems to have very accurate arm and seems to be reading the defenses pretty good too,i wish him the best

after watching Ferguson high light vid,i have to say,the future looks bright :clapping:

Riley Ferguson Senior Highlights - YouTube

Last edited:
Dobbs and Ferguson are our future. I think one of them will take the job after next season. One of them could even take it by mid-season this year.

A kid as smart as him will have parents that would not dare let him go play AAA baseball instead of getting a degree.

I disagree. If he is a 1st rounder, I'm certain that he would make enough money to pay for school in his mid 20's, assuming he doesn't pull a Chris Weinke, Quincy Carter, Drew Henson or Doug Johnson.

Is Dobbs a 1st or 2nd round MLB draft prospect, Any chance he goes pro baseball?

IMO if this were an option he wouldn't have signed to play FOOTBALL! Why start this kind of crap & get all the negavols going? Dobbs is here until he gets his degree! GBO

:eek:k:

Tennesseeduke

thanks for the link,he seems to have very accurate arm and seems to be reading the defenses pretty good too,i wish him the best

after watching Ferguson high light vid,i have to say,the future looks bright :clapping:

Riley Ferguson Senior Highlights - YouTube

Ferguson reminds me of Colin Kaepernick from the 49er's! DANG!
Dobbs reminds me of Russell Wilson of the Seahawks!
Double Dang!

:dance2:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
I've only observed his football highlights and read about his baseball exploits....less talented prospects have gone the baseball route...I'm not sure what percentage of those were potential future rocket scientists..we need to trust his judgment if this is a realistic issue...fwiw imo in three years we're going to laugh at this....#whencharliehighwinstheheisman...jk
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back