Is No One Watching This?

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@Mar 18, 2005 7:49 PM
man louisville is down. and so is syracuse both in the 2nd half.

aw oh. my bracket will be in shambles

ditto

Louisville is tied up and Syracuse is only down by 2 right now.....I'm going to be in trouble just like you two if they both get beat :bad:

I got that one wrong too Duckman.......Other than that I don't believe I've got any others wrong today....The Cuse will make a come back tonight....I just hope Kansas isn't in the same boat as these teams are tonight :cross:

Man a lot of bangin down low and no fouls in the cuse and vermont game...refs better get a hold on that game!!!

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Mar 18, 2005 7:55 PM
I got that one wrong too Duckman.......Other than that I don't believe I've got any others wrong today....The Cuse will make a come back tonight....I just hope Kansas isn't in the same boat as these teams are tonight :cross:

langford is he at least 90% for the game?

LINK

That came from KUSports.com and that says that he is at least 75-80%.....I hope he don't do anything stupid tonight and hurt himself worse....I hope Simeon can come out on fire

Tied up now.....Rajin Cajuns at the line now..tied up by 1

Syracuse might be ready to pack it up and go home :bad:

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Mar 18, 2005 8:00 PM
LINK

That came from KUSports.com and that says that he is at least 75-80%.....I hope he don't do anything stupid tonight and hurt himself worse....I hope Simeon can come out on fire

Well thats not good :bad: I hope I dont have them going to far! He is there best defender!

VN Store

Back