Is No One Watching This?

My brackets are gonna do well. I only lost two sweet 16's in Alabama and Kansas. So while I didn't do too well first round, those are only small fry games. Hopefully I can be 14/16 from the second round.

ugh, cuse losing is gonna hurt me, I had them as an elite 8 team.

All other losses I have losing in the next round anyway, so I wont take that big of a hit, but syracuse losing will hurt me.

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Mar 19, 2005 6:09 PM
My final four got picked apart and absolutely destroyed today....Thanks a lot Pacific LOL

Did you really pick them to be there? :blink:

Washington is being underestimated by a lot of people. They will have to get Georgia Tech/Louisville then probably Wake Forest. I think U-Dub is an Elite 8.

Originally posted by Vols4life+Mar 19, 2005 8:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vols4life @ Mar 19, 2005 8:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-#10_Ainge_#10@Mar 19, 2005 6:09 PM
My final four got picked apart and absolutely destroyed today....Thanks a lot Pacific LOL

Did you really pick them to be there? :blink: [/quote]
Yep, I sure did LOL....Pacific is a good team, they&#39;re just under estimated by the conference that they are in....And yes Milo, my bracket is totally &#036;%^&#036;%^%^#&#036;^ up LOL...Oh well...I still got the women&#39;s :good:

Pacific was the only team to go undefeated in conference play this season. It can be argued Washington didn&#39;t deserve a 1 seed, but they still deserved to be very high and they were a good team. If Pacific had gotten a better break, they could be an Elite 8.

VN Store

Back