Is No One Watching This?

They better put Vermont away here in OT. Enough is enough. I need them to lose the next one, not this one.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 18, 2005 8:06 PM
They better put Vermont away here in OT. Enough is enough. I need them to lose the next one, not this one.

:dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol:

Originally posted by Vols4life+Mar 18, 2005 9:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vols4life @ Mar 18, 2005 9:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-#10_Ainge_#10@Mar 18, 2005 8:00 PM
LINK

That came from KUSports.com and that says that he is at least 75-80%.....I hope he don&#39;t do anything stupid tonight and hurt himself worse....I hope Simeon can come out on fire

Well thats not good :bad: I hope I dont have them going to far&#33; He is there best defender&#33; [/quote]
Yeah I know it......Maybe they will jump out to a big lead and he will be able to come out and rest towards the end of the game...He needs to stay healthy

I see you say you hope you don&#39;t have them going too far...I got them winning it ALL...LMAO...Naturally :D

uh oh vermont is gonna win. this is huge u guys.

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: i love upsets.

who cares about brackets
i have done 20 and already lost them all. :dlol:

Man I got a feeling after seeing that shot that ummmm its vermonts night what do yall think?

Vermont is shooting some huge 3&#39;s in OT. I wouldn&#39;t mind seeing Vermont advance, but I need Cuse to win......

Yeah, but the bottom part of my bracket will have some red on it. I don&#39;t like that. Those bammers already screwed up my top.

Geez, he picked a BAD time to try to dribble with his feet&#33; It&#39;s over....

VN Store

Back