Is something bad about to hit the U.S.? Like in Israel?

Have kept up with Fox, CNN, ABC, and NBC since Saturday. I’ve been surprised that all networks and most journalists are asking tough questions regarding Iran.

Beginning to wonder if they aren’t positioning for a potential conflict between the U.S. and Iran.

Last edited:
Have kept up with Fox, CNN, ABC, and NBC since Saturday. I’ve been surprised that all networks and most journals are asking tough questions regarding Iran.

Beginning to wonder if they aren’t positioning for a potential conflict between the U.S. and Iran.
I think China and Russia gave Iran the green light to go all out. They get us involved and we don’t have the money or man power to fight a sustained conflict now.

In the short term, I'm not worried about it. In the medium term, russia has controlled our last and current president and is maneuvering us towards wwiii in a couple if years. Long term, like next 30 years, we're looking at a genocide of 7.8 billion with the few survivors being left to worship bill and elon as their new gods. Hopefully something better will materialize before then.

In the short term, I'm not worried about it. In the medium term, russia has controlled our last and current president and is maneuvering us towards wwiii in a couple if years. Long term, like next 30 years, we're looking at a genocide of 7.8 billion with the few survivors being left to worship bill and elon as their new gods. Hopefully something better will materialize before then.

You make Turbo look rational.

I don't recognize any of those uniforms as being U.S. military.

U.S. tranny women don't wear neck ties.
It was a light hearted joke. And my comment was sarcastic. But I know you had no way of possibly knowing that.

Reactions: Septic

There MAY have been a time in my life where I would have asked you to pass whatever it is you are smoking. Strong may involved here though.

It's a certainty. I've posted about this before. I'd bet the farm that we're hit in the next 6-8 mos if not sooner....and more than once.
I agree. All it takes is a few cells. I would bet that they strike in the more unarmed areas like New York, DC, and Chicago. Cops are tied up and they can butcher many unarmed citizens before authorities can arrive.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I posted this in another thread, but figured it may deserve its own. Several other people have said similar things. Make sure you have the essentials. Avoid major cities if possible. Sporting events?

All U.S. Senators got satellite phones supposedly before this happened. They smell something cooking. Something very bad may have gotten across our porous southern border.
All we need is a false flag on our soil to get you clowns ready to surrender the last few freedoms we have and get everyone hyped up tp get into another Middle East war.

VN Store

Back