Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

It’s a troll account. He/she just wants attention from whoever will give it to them.

Attention, you're here and there acting like you know something and instead of admitting you know jack **** and jack left town... you just keep doubling down on stupid. You are mentality ill. You went on a rant about Trumpism and masks, you would have to have the IQ of a grape to think that stupid face diaper was going to save you.

You're whole rant on "Trumpism" is a huge troll besides being just idiotic in nature.

Did you serious think that a face diaper was going to save you? Or you're so mentality ill that you thought well, let's call it "Trumpism" for fun?

Trolling is what you are doing, talking as if you know something than when you are called out on your Idiocracy you hide like a mentality ill purple hair freak.

whoever will give it to them

Nobody is forcing you to post your Idiocracy and your mental illness. You are providing the forum with enough to know you are bat **** crazy, I'm certainly not causing that.

Last edited:
Sure. I think it’s a bad faith line of discussion, but I’ll answer in good faith.

The tl;dr is that whether or not a set of actions meets the common definition of a word and whether it meets a statutory definition are not the same question.

Criminal statutes describe an act or course of conduct. Those descriptions define the crime. They can be broken down into elements that have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Each of the criminal definitions you mentioned involve elements that can’t be proven or there are constitutional/procedural barriers.

Insurrection and rebellion, 18 U.S.C. 2383: Trump didn’t personally engage in violence and there are concerns with charging him under a theory of incitement that is based on political speech, which is at the core of the 1st Amendment.

Treason 18 U.S.C. 2381: I don’t think we need a lot of discussion about why the statutory elements aren’t met.

Seditious Conspiracy 18 U.S.C. 2384: Looks like this is basically the obstruction charge with the additional element of “by force.” See insurrection, above.

How the term insurrection is used in conversation need not conform to such a precise definition because a conversation is different from the government putting someone in jail. Even if we assumed some counter-factual reality wherein all conversations had to be statutorily precise, people have been charged, tried, and convicted by an impartial jury for seditious conspiracy related to their actions on January 6. So wouldn’t that alleviate this particular concern with people calling January 6 an insurrection?

Examples:
1. A word like “disability” may be used by a mental health provider to describe someone’s intellectual functioning, but that doesn’t mean the person would necessarily be found “disabled” by a particular government agency. How the word is defined by SSA or the VA differs from how it is defined in the DSM and/or how it is used in the profession, and those uses may differ from use of the word in common speech.

2. Trump was found liable for acts that, as we discuss them in daily conversation, would be described as rape, but are legally defined as “only” sexual battery by the state of New York.
Insurrection is a crime and the word use should be guarded to not brand all present as insurrectionists.

An example would be like certain members of a football coaching staff that were found to have violated NCAA rules. It is wrong to label any new coaches or coaches that did not participate in the sanctions as "cheaters". That is why each individual coach involved in the incident would be identified for them to be disciplined properly and not use a broad brush for painting the entire program.

Been calling me LG for about 2 weeks

I'm not so sure, but he's a dumbass regardless

14 year old account with 10,000 posts and I stopped counting after about 2600 (>25%) posts in this forum just since late May 2024.
Bumping posts from 4 year old threads that the account never posted in.
New-ish to this sub-forum but misnaming people after familiar posters as a form of insult.

Not conclusive, but pretty good evidence of somebody trolling on an alt.
Would be more obvious if there weren’t a few folks who legitimately post in that style, but during a recent exchange with @NashVol11 it was a little too obvious that he was just trying to push buttons to keep him engaged.

There were several people who went off the deep end after the 2020 election and quit posting in the PF. It’s probably one of those people who didn’t want the shame to follow them back so they necro’d an old alt to repeat the cycle with a clean slate.

Insurrection is a crime and the word use should be guarded to not brand all present as insurrectionists.

An example would be like certain members of a football coaching staff that were found to have violated NCAA rules. It is wrong to label any new coaches or coaches that did not participate in the sanctions as "cheaters". That is why each individual coach involved in the incident would be identified for them to be disciplined properly and not use a broad brush for painting the entire program.
Criminal punishments have been handed out on a case by case basis. Social scorn doesn’t need to be so discerning. Proper use of the English language is sufficient.

When Trump calls Harris “mentally disabled” is he relying on one of the versions of the DSM, 42 U.S.C. 423(d), or 38 USC 4211?

Criminal punishments have been handed out on a case by case basis. Social scorn doesn’t need to be so discerning. Proper use of the English language is sufficient.

When Trump calls Harris “mentally disabled” is he relying on one of the versions of the DSM, 42 U.S.C. 423(d), or 38 USC 4211?
Agree on the bold with riot being the proper term to use IMO. Unsure on the Trump campaign rhetoric question.

14 year old account with 10,000 posts and I stopped counting after about 2600 (>25%) posts in this forum just since late May 2024.
Bumping posts from 4 year old threads that the account never posted in.
New-ish to this sub-forum but misnaming people after familiar posters as a form of insult.

Not conclusive, but pretty good evidence of somebody trolling on an alt.
Would be more obvious if there weren’t a few folks who legitimately post in that style, but during a recent exchange with @NashVol11 it was a little too obvious that he was just trying to push buttons to keep him engaged.

There were several people who went off the deep end after the 2020 election and quit posting in the PF. It’s probably one of those people who didn’t want the shame to follow them back so they necro’d an old alt to repeat the cycle with a clean slate.

Nobody is trolling just stating the obvious. You are getting mad, but you shouldn't be mad at me. You bring weak ass **** in here and I called it out.

You're a lunatic, you went off the deep end during the stupid covid stuff and are continuously going off the deep end. I didn't take anything out of context, you want me to post more of your lunatic stuff? Oh there are plenty of stuff, its not about being wrong. You went off the deep end with anti-masking, anti-vaccine, Trumpism, etc. Nobody is forcing you to post your absolute nutjob comments out here, getting mad at me is not going to change that.

The stuff you have been promoting is tinfoil hat crap and that comes from someone that doesn't mind hearing someone's theory. That is your fault, regardless if you're mentality ill.

Last edited:
Agree on the bold with riot being the proper term to use IMO. Unsure on the Trump campaign rhetoric question.
Sure. A riot where many of the people involved compared it to the American revolution or civil war, tried to use violence to keep the loser of the election in power, chanted about hanging the Vice President when he failed to deliver on their demands, and fought with police to obstruct the transfer of power.

The English language has a word for that.

Sure. A riot where many of the people involved compared it to the American revolution or civil war, tried to use violence to keep the loser of the election in power, chanted about hanging the Vice President when he failed to deliver on their demands, and fought with police to obstruct the transfer of power.

Its too bad as if you were getting what you want... it would have been a mostly peaceful riot.

Yes, its called a setup for most of the people that were there. Which is why Congress has been destroying evidence. DOJ/FBI are now trying to hide their involvement by putting classifications on evidence of their wrongdoing. Theses were all the same agencies that were part of the Russia Gate scam you were promoting.

You want me to post all your tinfoil crap on Russia Gate as well?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back