Is the current GOP good for America?

Four years of a Trump grift and suddenly influence peddling is a deal breaker.

eyeroll.gif
😂 can you point me to the grift impeachment articles and tabulated grift amounts?

LMFAO that was pretty weak for you make a better effort FFS

Reactions: GSD82
😂 can you point me to the grift impeachment articles and tabulated grift amounts?

LMFAO that was pretty weak for you make a better effort FFS

It's in the same hermetically sealed Hellmans jar that Biden's influence peddling indictment is in.

Derp.

There is a lot of evidence. I know the media will not cover it, but there is plenty. Either way, you can't defend a party that has no morality. A party that actively goes against the constitution.

LOL, look y'all - Biden isn't even sworn in yet and the Trumpers are already pretending they are back on the moral high ground. You guys don't get to lecture ANYONE on morality. Ever. 😂

It's also fun to watch folks like you grouse about the dems being 'actively against the constitution' while Trump kicks the legs out from under our electoral process like some busted banana republic dictator.

LOL, look y'all - Biden isn't even sworn in yet and the Trumpers are already pretending they are back on the moral high ground. You guys don't get to lecture ANYONE on morality. Ever. 😂

It's also fun to watch folks like you grouse about the dems being 'actively against the constitution' while Trump kicks the legs out from under our electoral process like some busted banana republic dictator.

Neither has the moral high ground. And Dems have been lecturing as much as anybody about morality from the “assumed” moral high ground for a while now. C’mon.

Neither has the moral high ground. And Dems have been lecturing as much as anybody about morality from the “assumed” moral high ground for a while now. C’mon.

Yeah well, good? It was a trumper who mistakenly thought he could assume it in this case, read above...

The right has lost that privilege forever.

Why or why not?

I think it's pretty obvious that it is no longer what it once was and a cancer on America.

I'm going to answer your question. I think the GOP and DNC are dumpster fires. Any fair criticism you place on the GOP is transferable to the DNC as well. We deserve the government we have.

What is the current GOP doing that's good for America? Are they taking actions to get COVID under control or worsening the spread? Are they strengthening democracy or trying to cast it aside? Are they improving our standing in the world or diminishing it?
1. It’s a virus..... it will spread.... should allow people to make decisions for themselves 2. Neither side is great with democracy although the Republicans seem to be allowing more freedom than dem controlled areas 3. They are increasing our standing in the world bc you do that from a show of strength and power

Reactions: Rickyvol77

When counties are cheating and there fraud, then we already have a banana republic.

You guy want a banana republic, that's obvious by the way you encourage illegal aliens from coming in. So dont lecture us or accuse us of acting like a banana republic when you guy have been pushing it for years. Stop being a hypocrite

Yeah well, good? It was a trumper who mistakenly thought he could assume it in this case, read above...

Until you guys stop pushing for unfettered abortions and demand praise for sodomy, the gop will be the more moral party. Your party is the party of death

Until you guys stop pushing for unfettered abortions and demand praise for sodomy, the gop will be the more moral party. Your party is the party of death

The more posts I've read on the forum since 2016, and even more so up to right this very second, the more I fervently wish a much higher number of expecting mothers had smashed that "ABORT" button with all their quivering might over the past 80 or so years.

No. Maybe certain people have, but party to party as much as I dislike both right now, the democrat left lost that privilege a long time ago and have doubled down on it the past 10-12 years.

No. Maybe certain people have, but party to party as much as I dislike both right now, the democrat left lost that privilege a long time ago and have doubled down on it the past 10-12 years.

😂 Your only response is "bbbuuuutt democrats."

You do you man, just know if you try and lecture dems on morality with your MAGA hat is on - you're going to get clowned.

Last edited:

You do you man, just know if you try and lecturedems on morality whole your MAGA hat is on - you're going to get clowned.
I don’t speak gibberish and Gabby Johnson isn’t available. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t speak gibberish and Gabby Johnson isn’t available. 🤷‍♂️

Looks like autocorrect bit me while I was online at the USPS. Still, even for you, it shouldn't have been rocket surgery to decipher this. If there's a brightside, you weren't required to decipher and deflect from the point to begin with.

Looks like autocorrect bit me while I was online at the USPS. Still, even for you, it shouldn't have been rocket surgery to decipher this. If there's a brightside, you weren't required to decipher and deflect from the point to begin with.
No the bright side is it triggered a thought for me to go brush up on my Blazing Saddles trivia.

You do you man, just know if you try and lecture dems on morality with your MAGA hat is on - you're going to get clowned.

But yet here you are, through this thread and others - “bbbuuuutt Republicans” and lecturing the right about the very transgressions the left is guilty of, maybe just on different issues, and some of the same. We all do it to an extent, but I don’t indemnify the right/Republicans at all. I just see the Dems on a dark path for a while now. Just calling it down the middle. Has zero to do with a Maga hat - that’s just deflection.

But yet here you are, through this thread and others - “bbbuuuutt Republicans” and lecturing the right about the very transgressions the left is guilty of, maybe just on different issues, and some of the same. We all do it to an extent, but I don’t indemnify the right/Republicans at all. I just see the Dems on a dark path for a while now. Just calling it down the middle. Has zero to do with a Maga hat - that’s just deflection.

I hope that made you feel better.

Why or why not?

I think it's pretty obvious that it is no longer what it once was and a cancer on America.

I already started this thread a couple of weeks ago. The difference is mine was a much more nuanced OP to stimulate debate.

Conclusion. Your posts are bad for VolNation.

VN Store

Back