Is this another YEAR ZERO?

MrVol

Outsider
When Dooley took over it was a mess. The program was in shambles.

When Jones took over UT football was a mess.

Maybe we should consider this Year Zero?

Lol dude we are 3 season away from competing and 2 away from a bowl game. Patience is going to be needed man. Butch will get the job done. We lack Talent and Depth

Reactions: 2 people
We are a 4 -8 team this year we just don't have the QBs our freshman will be great once they develop

Expected to lose the game, but I was hoping the defense would limit the big plays of Oregon. Disappointed by all the bust on defense

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to all who didn't see this coming. This is why I'm just hoping and praying for a anything but a losing season.

A bowl game in CBJ 1st season playing this year's schedule would be a Huge Accomplishment for the Vols in CBJ initial season as HC.

So we continue to lack talent and depth for six straight years, while bringing in solid recruiting classes. We need more than patience.

Reactions: 3 people
not convinced that we have a BAD team . Oregon is a GREAT team . They will score points on anyone that they play
-
I think our biggest issue is that we do not have a QB that can maintain drives. If we did ...we could and answer , open our running game up , and keep the defense off the field

I'll be thrilled if Tennessee comes out and plays Florida like they did Oregon in the first quarter. Don't have to worry about Florida doing this..

Since the Dools had year 0 and only made it through year "2" does yesterdays awful blowout mean we are only in year -1 or should we claim we are in, like, year -5?

Everyone bought into Dooleys year zero plan. So giving him three years actually was giving him four. Now, we all know the situation is worse now for Butch so do we give him four years to have an eight win season? Seems that everyone was all for Dools right up to and till the Ky loss. What's the over and under that if he doesn't have an eight win season by year three everyone will be calling for his head?

VN Store

Back