Is this another YEAR ZERO?

I'm guessing that 5 is a reasonable starting point. This year was going to be a mess and next year could be worse due to loss of upperclassmen linemen. 2015 is really year 1.

Reactions: 15 people
I think he gets whatever Hart feels is appropriate to either prove himself to be a winner or a loser. ALL indications that I see are that he will be a winner and it will be relatively quick.

I think he gets whatever Hart feels is appropriate to either prove himself to be a winner or a loser. ALL indications that I see are that he will be a winner and it will be relatively quick.

BS

He took a far inferior team, on the road, and lost to the #2 team in the country. He should have won by 100 points and slayed a dragon.

Reactions: 6 people
Well if he eats right , keeps an eye on his cholesterol, exercises regularly and gets annual prostate exams 20 to 30 years.

Reactions: 5 people
Hate to use bama as a reference but Saban openly conceded his first season and even after that season things turned out pretty well for the dark pink tide. I am also in no way comparing CBJ to that height deprived, raving, satanic, D-bag.

VN Store

Back