Is transracial the next new category?

I know I'm a smartarse on here most of the time, but I'm being serious when I say that I don't immediately see why "transracial" should be treated any differently than transgender. In both instances, the person claims to be different than they externally present. Philosophically, I don't know why we'd favor transgender over transracial in terms of legal/societal recognition. Thoughts?

We've had transracial for centuries. See, when people of whatever hue, house, clan, tribe, or nationality encounter each other, they end up forking, and miniature versions of them come into existence. If the versions are socially accepted by one or the other, or both, they can end up having a privileged status. Otherwise, they're referred to as half-brides, mulatto, mixed, high yellow, multiracial. Or cross-breed, mutt, mongrel or something worse. Further, mixed blood, mixed race, mixed heritage, quadroon, octoroon, hapa, pardo, sambo, even half-cracker. Foreign terms include, hāfu, daburu, bushies, cor de canela, cor de rosa, cor de crema, cor de burro, I could go on. And yet, the term transracial would be a very appropriate and accurate descriptive of them. So, the answer to your question is, transracial has already happened, been happening for generations. That's on account of whether out of curiosity, lust, spite (rape), arranged marriage, forced marriage, convenience, clandestine rendezvous, or whatever, people always end up forking each other. And being genetically compatible, transracial offspring are produced. Next question?

What about transgender? It's a fake construct, far as I'm concerned. It often includes man-made interference, such as surgical adaptions, mental gymnastics to re-label people, and other artificial hookum-pookum. I can admit that while there may be incidents of mutations, such as a person born with both male and female genitals, most of this gender identify crisis stuff is just folks with attentionisticism, or being just plain mentally twisted.

We've had transracial for centuries. See, when people of whatever hue, house, clan, tribe, or nationality encounter each other, they end up forking, and miniature versions of them come into existence. If the versions are socially accepted by one or the other, or both, they can end up having a privileged status. Otherwise, they're referred to as half-brides, mulatto, mixed, high yellow, multiracial. Or cross-breed, mutt, mongrel or something worse. Further, mixed blood, mixed race, mixed heritage, quadroon, octoroon, hapa, pardo, sambo, even half-cracker. Foreign terms include, hāfu, daburu, bushies, cor de canela, cor de rosa, cor de crema, cor de burro, I could go on. And yet, the term transracial would be a very appropriate and accurate descriptive of them. So, the answer to your question is, transracial has already happened, been happening for generations. That's on account of whether out of curiosity, lust, spite (rape), arranged marriage, forced marriage, convenience, clandestine rendezvous, or whatever, people always end up forking each other. And being genetically compatible, transracial offspring are produced. Next question?

What about transgender? It's a fake construct, far as I'm concerned. It often includes man-made interference, such as surgical adaptions, mental gymnastics to re-label people, and other artificial hookum-pookum. I can admit that while there may be incidents of mutations, such as a person born with both male and female genitals, most of this gender identify crisis stuff is just folks with attentionisticism, or being just plain mentally twisted.

Multi racial and transracial are not the same. On your second paragraph however we agree.

Reactions: LouderVol
Multi racial and transracial are not the same. On your second paragraph however we agree.

At least we agree on something.
handshake_1f91d.png

Have you confused transracial with biracial?

Not a fan of Clay, but I'm still waiting for a cogent explanation of the distinction. Until I hear one, I don't know if there's a principled distinction between trangender and transracial. In fact, there's a greater scientific basis for gender than race.

You're right. Gender is far closer to being binary than race will ever be.

If someone born male says "I have always felt like a woman trapped in a man's body. So I wanna be recognized as a woman." Fine, I agree to recognize her/him as a woman. I couldn't care less. But why do we say no when a white or black person says they've always felt their skin color is all wrong and they wanna be recognized as someone from the other race because they've always felt "black" or "white"? But liberals refuse to recognize them as their preferred race. That seems to be a patent contradiction. Gender and race are both protected categories under title vii. Why are we saying ok with one but not the other?

Groups should be protected for characteristics we are born with, not for choices that we make. How you feel about your gender and sexuality doesn't seem to be much of a choice for people.

And scientifically speaking, there are people born with irrefutable gender confusion...meaning even the parents and doctors are confused. We have some research that suggests transgender people's brain activity is more like that of the sex they transitioned to.

If somebody who is mixed race wants to identify as just white or just black, that seems the equivalent of somebody who is born with gender confusion. It's nothing like Rachel Dolezal deciding she likes black culture and the perks she leveraged pretending to be a minority, unless we are talking liars and fakes, like her.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Have you confused transracial with biracial?

Could be. I view them as one and the same, as both denote being of more than one extraction. But you know how it is with labels. I say passenger van, you say SUV. To me, one is a Dodge Caravan, to you, the other is a GMC Terrain. Yet both are transport vehicles, that at their core, are actually trucks.

Could be. I view them as one and the same, as both denote being of more than one extraction. But you know how it is with labels. I say passenger van, you say SUV. To me, one is a Dodge Caravan, to you, the other is a GMC Terrain. Yet both are transport vehicles, that at their core, are actually trucks.
They are not the same. At all.

Not a matter of semantics here.

Reactions: Vol8188
The offspring of a white man and a black woman would be “bi-racial”.
A white man deciding he identifies as black man would be “trans-racial”.
You’re welcome.

I like trains better than planes, cause I like the idea of staying close to the ground. Choo-cjoo.

Groups should be protected for characteristics we are born with, not for choices that we make. How you feel about your gender and sexuality doesn't seem to be much of a choice for people.

And scientifically speaking, there are people born with irrefutable gender confusion...meaning even the parents and doctors are confused. We have some research that suggests transgender people's brain activity is more like that of the sex they transitioned to.

If somebody who is mixed race wants to identify as just white or just black, that seems the equivalent of somebody who is born with gender confusion. It's nothing like Rachel Dolezal deciding she likes black culture and the perks she leveraged pretending to be a minority, unless we are talking liars and fakes, like her.

The most important thing to mention about this study is "transitioned to". Meaning after the influence of testosterone their brain is slightly more like a male or after estrogen it is slightly more like that of a female. Studies of those not treated with hormones are far less conclusive.

"MRI studies show that ICV in adult (Rametti et al., 2011b) and adolescent (Hoekzema et al., 2015) untreated homosexual MtFs is similar to male controls’. Moreover, GM, WM, and CSF volumes in homosexual MtFs do not differ from those of control males and are significantly greater than those of control females "

Other studies have "shown" what you're claiming but failed to meet statistical significance. Some have shown differences in trans brains of one gender but not the other (MTF closer to F, but then FTM being closer to female also; or the opposite). There's been no real consistency.

The most interesting finding in these studies seems to be lateral ventricular hypertrophy which is a hallmark of schizophrenia.

But let's assume some studies do meet statistical significance and we do find a few areas that are closer to those of the opposite sex: If the majority of brain structures, size, etc, are similar to that of their of their sex; wouldn't that indicate that "trans" is a brain disorder no different than the way brain imaging of schizophrenics differs?

If that is the case than the answer would be seem to be new therapies to treat those brain disorders, not castration.

Just like if Rachel Dolezal does have a brain disorder that causes her to believe she's the wrong race (unlikely, more likely that she's just grifting and using minority status for personal benefit) the answer wouldn't be to permanently stain her skin to her desired shade, but rather to develop treatments for that specific disorder.

That's the issue with transgender "treatment" in this country today and the reason so many have issues with it. Castrating homosexuals, despite over 100 years of progressives pushing for it, is not an actual treatment.

Last edited:

I know I'm a smartarse on here most of the time, but I'm being serious when I say that I don't immediately see why "transracial" should be treated any differently than transgender. In both instances, the person claims to be different than they externally present. Philosophically, I don't know why we'd favor transgender over transracial in terms of legal/societal recognition. Thoughts?

Which one will give me the biggest tax break. That's what I will identify as.

Reactions: Vol8188

Disgraced Race-Faker And NAACP President Rachel Dolezal Is Now Raking In Thousands A Month As An OnlyFans Model While Teaching At An Elementary School In Arizona​

Race faker Rachel Dolezal is now working as a OnlyFans model while also teaching at an elementary school in Arizona.

Dolezal, who changed her name to Nkechi Diallo, has been listed under payroll records at Sunrise Drive Elementary School as an after school instructor.

According to the records, seen by Outkick, she is making $19-an-hour while she also sells content on the explicit adult site for $9.99 a month.

Between her school job and the adult career, Dolezal could be making as much as $1,220 a month from her posts on the site alone.

1707923523061.png
Images shared on social media by the ELEMENTARY SCHOOL show Dolezal in the background

Dolezal spent more than 10 years posing as a black woman, rising to become a chapter president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

This is going to be a dilemma.. Does he go with the "race is a social construct" thus identifying as another race is acceptable, or does he go with "race is biological science (it is)" and denounce it.
This'll be interesting. He's all about supporting the trans. I mean, we all know that the black community fully supports the trans...

Reactions: KptVFL and FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back